Thread: Hi Everybody

Default Hi Everybody

Hi, I'm Andrew, but you can call me mzkkbprmt ( for first person to work it out)

I'm a TB, an unhappy TB. A TB without what a TB requires. I'm hoping joining this site will help me cope with the fact that I am so incompetent at hiding anything and everything I've brought (either that or my parents are unhealthily suspicious).

PS I've already fallen in love with he selection of smilies

Welcome to the forum, and seeing that I'm completely off my face with insomnia, I can't figure out what the name means.

Monkey

Aloha, Mzkkbprmt.

Welcome to the ADISC community.

Welcome to the forums doode.

DON'T TOUCH MY SMILEY!
    :dodgy:

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    Hi, I'm Andrew, but you can call me mzkkbprmt ( for first person to work it out)
    Is it a person with a severe case of diarrhoea?

Joking!

Welcome to ADISC.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by mzkkbprmt View Post
    You're Polish? It's that language that was half a vowel in every 100th word! The rest of the words consist exclusively of consonants.

ANyway, welcome to ADISC, mzzz....I'll just call you "M". Enjoy your time here!

Peachy