Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh, Hey. (:

Red face Uh, Hey. (:

Hi, I'm new. Obviously. XD

Uh, never really had a good experience with forums or other tbdls/abdls/dls, which is really sucky I guess. But this community looks really nice. Thought I'd make an account.

So, uh, I'm British, sixteen, female, tbdl. (Y)

Welcome! I think you have finally found a safe place to talk. You may always be a target for creeps, but we do our best to keep them out of this forum. Would you tell us more about yourself? Hobbies, etc.?

what this guy said we are nice
    though if you become sleazy nasty or otherwise overly irritating, many members might be inclined to not bite.. theyll just through sharp pointy bits of ninja stas at you until youstop

Error404

I tended to find that most other *BDL websites are far to focused on the sexual aspects of the lifestyle/fetish/hobby/whatever.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found ADISC however. It's always about the community. Making friends with only an undertone of the sexual aspects, how it should be really.

We can't deny who we are, but it's nice to not have every member thrust it in your face, as happens with other websites.

On that note. Welcome...Why not tell us your interests outside of the *BDL lifestyle?

Hehe you live in Wales (according to your profile) but are happy to describe yourself as "British"? How totally unlike the vast majority of the population of Wales, who are constantly going on about how Wales is the best place ever and that the rest of GB/UK is scum by comparison

*Has spent four years living in Wales, after growing up very much English, so experienced plenty of anti-English crap there...*

Welcome, though! As the others said, we're all nice, kind, friendly and non-creepy!

Uh, well I like reading/writing, slash mostly, but I've been busy with my GCSEs recently which has definately sucked. I love drawing and art and photography and drama as well. I guess I'm pretty artsy. I spend a lot of time out with my friends though.

I'm really glad I found ADISC, seems honestly a lovely place. (:

And I'm fiercely proud of being Welsh, but in the end it's a part of Britain. And my parents are English, so I'm pretty much literally British.

Hi, GinsyGee. Welcome to ADISC, I am sure you will enjoy your time here. By the way, I really like your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by GinsyGee View Post
    Hi, I'm new. Obviously. XD

Uh, never really had a good experience with forums or other tbdls/abdls/dls, which is really sucky I guess. But this community looks really nice. Thought I'd make an account.

So, uh, I'm British, sixteen, female, tbdl. (Y)
    nice to have you among us; as to your experience, it depends how well a forum meets your needs, and what you want out of it;

what Adisc does it does well: a sheltered spot out of the wind and rain and general goings on typical of the internet, a place for all ages to mix, a safe place, warm and supportive, with less drama and more friendliness than most other places, but with minimal graphic bodily function rp, and not much to offer as a pickup joint. hitting on others for dates and rl meetup for romantic trysts aint happening. Making new friends and getting support is more our style.

Our growing numbers of raccoons moving in atttests to our coziness and warmth and stimulating conversation.