Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hello all, apparently I am supposed to introduce myself to yall. My name is Josh, I live in Anchorage, Alaska, have been into diapers since like age 7ish? If not earlier. Wear diapers as much as I can, am becoming more and more involved in it all, enjoy pacifiers, and oral fixations with my wife, and have been fantasizing about getting my diaper changed since I was 7 I believe. Anyway other then that, I'm 27, and enjoy wetting my diapers when I can.

Currently I'm also in the process of trying to get my wife involved a little bit, including changing me probably and some other things. If you have any other questions just message me I think this will be my new favorite home away from home

Olivia

Hi welcome to ADISC enjoy the time here.

Any hobbies not related to ab/dl?

eh I like going to the shooting range with my 9mm, spending time with my 2.5 year old son, watching movies, occasionally reading, enjoy 4wheel drives, toyota Tacoma's , uh playing my PSP, doing puzzles sometimes, and gotta love my PS2 and Guitar Hero

Tacoma, huh? Im thinking about buying one of those. How do you like it?

I don't actually personally own one, I drive my dad's 2wd tacoma extended cab, 4cyclinder. I love it but I want one that is 4WD, Stick Shift, and maybe the 6 cylinder. The older 4 cylinder models are under powered. Well my mom had a 1994 Toyota Forerunner and it was under powered ugghh.

I drive a 1990 Mazda 626 or my wife's 1990 Nissan Stanza.

I LOVE moose and Bear's Tooth! I definitely take it you have been to Anchorage. Its just too bad there aren't any DL's or anything related in Anchorage that I know of

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyAlaskanZJ View Post
    eh I like going to the shooting range with my 9mm, spending time with my 2.5 year old son, watching movies, occasionally reading, enjoy 4wheel drives, toyota Tacoma's , uh playing my PSP, doing puzzles sometimes, and gotta love my PS2 and Guitar Hero

Dude you rule! My wife and I love shooting at the range. What kind of nine you got? I bought my wife a .380 almost a year ago and have added a .25acp for fun. Oh and GH is my addiction so wow small world I guess.

Hey, welcome MuddyAlaskanZJ. I laugth when you guys say the Toyota Forerunner is underpowered. You almost get shot for driving that a car like that in the UK! I do agree with you though. You need a big engine to go off road. My landrover only has a 2.5L turbo and thats a big engine here. Not big enough for me though Oh how I wish fuel was cheaper......

It's nice to see another Alaskan resident on here!