Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious!!! :d

Default Hilarious!!! :d

I got a call today - Customer got his eMachines PC back from being serviced for Hard-Drive issues. Called in stating that Quote: "I just got my PC back from service... and there is a dead raccoon in my computer, I am not satisfied with the service"

What prompted him to call is that he noticed a rotting smell from the tower and opened it up..

So I call eMachines back and they say that they never recieved the computer.
    He had e-mail updates from eMachines claiming that they repaired the unit and shipped it back to him on a certain date. Man this is some weird shit.. HOW does a raccoon make its way into a PC? I mean WTF?!

Now that sounds like some crazy shit. And very very weird at the same time. Sucks to be him that his computer was tampered like that.

Wait... so the guy sends a computer in to get fixed, the guys it got sent to say they never got it, and the guy ended up with a dead racoon in his computer?

I can't even begin to think how that happened...

GaashaHuzzah

Jeez, those password stealing viruses don't mess around...

Raccoon - inserting, password stealing virus?

:/ I escalated this guy to operations and I really hope they can help him. But I was laughing my ass off for 15-20 minutes after that call.

Quote Originally Posted by timmahtherebel View Post
    Raccoon - inserting, password stealing virus?

:/ I escalated this guy to operations and I really hope they can help him. But I was laughing my ass off for 15-20 minutes after that call.
    Man, those mafia death threats are getting a little abstract. It use to be you put a dead horse head in the guys bed he got the picture, but a raccoon? Maybe he's a furry in hiding, so they though this would be like, 'the next dead raccoon is YOU!' or something.

Maybe he's just trying to get them to replace the machine for free, but that poor raccoon caught in the crossfire.

Come on guys! Think about it. It is an eMachine, they just threw in an updated CPU with the service, unfortunately it didn't survive shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Come on guys! Think about it. It is an eMachine, they just threw in an updated CPU with the service, unfortunately it didn't survive shipping.
    lol!

kitty0230

It was the furry snuff on his HDD, it escaped!

A dead raccoon + an eMachines = random

Next thing that could happen is a local JimmyJohns calling us (subway) to order a party platter.