Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Porridge Trick

Default Porridge Trick

Hey all,

Tried searching for a post relating to this but alas, no luck.

I tried the porridge trick and by god, it felt weird.

Basically i made some porridge and poured it down the back of my diaper/nappy and good god. It filled up rightly but everytime i sat down it felt so much like squishing your poop around, although instead it was porridge but you get the drift.

It felt exactly the same and i felt so naughty even know i knew it was only porridge.

Anybody else try this?

P.S - If you are going to try it make sure it has cooled down! You dont want to burn your bum now, do you?

Ginger

ok... this should DEFINITELY be in the "Diaper Talk" section. It is clearly diaper related. I may try this one day, but meh...

Porridge, oatmeal, cooked pasta, chopped and heated bananas can all give a fake sense if you want to pretend but none of them have the same "stickyness" as the real thing. If anyone has a good formula for something like is close to the real thing, you'd be doing some of us a favor by sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    P.S - If you are going to try it make sure it has cooled down! You dont want to burn your bum now, do you?

Ginger
    Thinking about this made me laugh.

Getting treated for a burn :
    Doctor: "How exactly did you burn yourself?"
    Patient: "I poured some oatmeal into my diaper but it was too hot"

If you want the poop experience with out the smell the only way to go is oatmeal, not the instant kind, the only twist is to make the oatmeal in a zip lock or plastic bag useing hot tap water, the size of the bag and how much you want depends on just how much fake poop you want.

when you close the bag just make sure there is some air in the bag, place it where you want it and sit down hard on a flat surface, you may have to squeeze the bag if it only bursts in one place, cheapo thin bags work better.

feels like the real deal and you can leave it in as long as you want to, oatmeal is good for your skin, clean up is easy in the shower everything go's down the drain.

I made this work after I read all about fake poop stories, but no one had the bag idea, I hope you enjoy it.

Don't get the whole fake poo thing . If you wan't to really shit yourself without anyone noticing there are commercial products available that will eliminate like 99% of the odor . Look up Chlorofresh, Nullo, and Devrom. I know Nullo if approved by the FDA, not sure about the other two. I think they all have some form of chlorophyllin copper as there active ingredient. You can buy these products from amazon/drugstore. Unfortunately you have to take this product daily and you will not see any effects for up to two weeks

Yes but who wants to take pills you don't need that has side effects not yet known, for weeks at a time just to mess your diaper once and a while.

With the oatmeal the most you smell like is breakfast, and you can do it anytime you wish and go anyplace with a load in your pants, without someone wrinkeling there nose at you telling you you stink, even if you had an actual accident people would not be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Yes but who wants to take pills you don't need that has side effects not yet known, for weeks at a time just to mess your diaper once and a while.

With the oatmeal the most you smell like is breakfast, and you can do it anytime you wish and go anyplace with a load in your pants, without someone wrinkeling there nose at you telling you you stink, even if you had an actual accident people would not be kind.
    Oh, we best stay away from salads. I am just kidding. Chlorophyll is what plants use to turn sunlight and nutrients in to sugars; it is what turns plants green. There is no known harmful side effects from taking chlorophyll, and like I said Nullo is FDA approved. And it makes it so you can always mess you diaper without worrying about smell not just once in a while .

I've tried the banana method and it feels good, but this method sounds better. The oatmeal plus a little bit of chocolate sauce.... mmmmmm.