Thread: DunDunduda LuvsGurl

Hey all,
    LuvsGurl here.
    DL (recent addition), about 5 years ago I had never thought about DLs at all. It had never even crossed my mind. However I met a DL that after dating for a while he informed me that he enjoyed wearing. He then Asked me if I would be willing to try them out myself.
    As it turns out I realy do enjoy wearing diapers.I started wearing just with him, the more and more as the time passed. I have gottent to the point (very Quickley) of wetting the bed, so diapers are a must now at night.
    At this point DF and I are still togeather and going strong, as are the diapers. We are both 24/7 for the most part.
    Outside of my diaper life I am a student for a little while longer. I study Ceramics for my arts degree, though also have studied ASL (american Sign language) for myown use. I am a ceramic artist and teach at night. I also am a SSP (Suport Service Provider) for DeafBlind Individuals in the cummunity.
    I love animals, mostly dogs, though almost anything from Lizards to horses are on my to have or had have list.
    I am outspoken, and love to argue, though do not like to upset others... so if you have any othe questions look me up.

P.S. I struggle with Dislexia, so I am sorry for the spelling, and grammer. If you need somthing rewored please let me know.
    Last edited by Peachy; 13-Apr-2008 at 07:16. Reason: merging double post

ThatKid

its all good Luvs....nice intro post

Hand writing is a bit messy, but a good friend of Dark Fin is always welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	57  

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    Hand writing is a bit messy, but a good friend of Dark Fin is always welcome
    Thank you.... though DF may question if we are friends.... he is just stuck with me....

I knew most of this anyways!

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Also do not take DF for granted its not easy to come by a relationship like that now that you are a DL.

Darkfinn

aww... so sweet...

good post gurlie...

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Also do not take DF for granted its not easy to come by a relationship like that now that you are a DL.
    I have no intintion of misstreating him, or letting him go... He is my match...