Thread: New here.

Default New here.

Sup people?I'm Mikey, and i'm a Tb. I'm 15, and I have been a TB for the past 5 years. Long time, I know. So anyways...Yeah, about me. I live in NY, on long island. I am actually a bit sick at the moment, and wont be going back to school until next year, since i am ill. As for my likes and stuff, I really enjoy Xbox, World of warcraft (I JUST started playing), warcraft 3, and most any video game. I'm in NO way athletic, but i like baseball. (I don't watch it or anything) I am a bit of a knowlageable person, and very diverse. I like most music, but i love rap. (Both to listen to it, and preform it. Yes, i can rap. And i'm white to lol. My friends call me the next Emin3m) While i have a couple of real life friends, i'm teased a lot (when in school and stuff.). It's tuff, but i live i suppose. Now, onto my TB part of my life. I have a few baby items. (Diapers, a paci, a webkinz plushie) My parents know I am a TB, and my brother knows as well. (I have 2, but only 1 knows) My parents now, after 5 years of not understanding me, finally understand about it. They don't know that i get diapers sometimes, but they DID get me a paci. Next week i am getting a bottle, which is pretty awesome. ^_^ So anyways... I'm Bi, but i am in a relationship. Another thing about me is that Being a TB isn't a sexual thing for me, it;s a comfort thing. I've had a hard life so far, and it's a bit of an escape. So, that's it!

The font is kind of... blech.

What server you on in WoW? I just got a 2 month card that I have yet to apply, but I have 4 60s on Eredar.

What are you sick with?

PS: knowledgeable*

Welcome to ADISC. Hope you enjoy it here. That font colour just killed my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    The font is kind of... blech.

What server you on in WoW? I just got a 2 month card that I have yet to apply, but I have 4 60s on Eredar.

What are you sick with?

PS: knowledgeable*
    Sorry about the font XD Um, i just started using a Blood Elf Mage on Aeirie Peak.
    Level 11 now i think

Welcome to the group.

Your intro gave me The Shining flashbacks.

Redrum! Redrum!

Welcome and thanks for sharing. I know you will find many others here that share in the same things as you. Hope you get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMikey117 View Post
    Sorry about the font XD Um, i just started using a Blood Elf Mage on Aeirie Peak.
    Level 11 now i think
    lol, I can get to 11 in an hour in the Blood Elf starting area. Blood Elf mage is my main.