Thread: Hey there !

Default Hey there !

Hey im a tb/dl from Canada
    Ive just joined like a week ago. Sorry, I kind'of forgot to do this, but ohwell
    Anyways yah I'm just starting to explore my abdl self, but I'm worried I don't have any sexuality other than like diapers and being treated like a baby.
    Anyways other than that I'm really happy. I just go over a depression about my tb/dl side and I think I have finally accpeted myself. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and would love to meet ppl from everywhere, it doesn't matter. Also, I'm not biased or anything against gays/bisexuals/lesbians but I kind'of prefer ppl who are straight.
    Sorry if this commnet harms, hurts or angries anyone

From Canada and Germany? Remarkable. But welcome nonetheless. I figure I should reply because your name has tweo consecutive m's, and that seemed pretty cool to me. So, like, well done I guess. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forums!
    Other than your tb/dl side what else are you interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    Other than your tb/dl side what else are you interested in?
    My question exactly.

But welcome anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kammron View Post
    Sorry if this commnet harms, hurts or angries anyone
    Now why would it do that? But no seriously, that is not going to harm, hurt or angry anyone.

Anyways welcome to the forum. As other have said we would like to hear more about you, hobbies, interests, other fantastical things of an interesting manner...

Hope you enjoy your time here!