Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La[ZZZ]y

Default La[ZZZ]y

I don't know if it's just a California thing but I see more examples of lazy people every day. I'll have more to share soon but for now I'll share this little encounter.

So I was going to the store for a booze run earlier tonight. I parked on the far right side of the store because I don't like parking next to the clutter of cars. I get my booze and start heading towards the entrance of where I came in. It's now blocked off because grocery stores do that past a certain hour of the night. No problem.

Now I'm walking to opposite side entrance and then my car on the other side of lot. Still following me here? Another lady is walking in front of me to her car over by mine. As I'm getting ready to unlock my car, the lady starts talking to me. Not just talking though, no straight up bitching. She's going on and on about how pissed off she is that she parked her car next to the entrance on this side and now she has to walk all the way over because they closed off that side. Finally she asked me what I thought, of course wanting me to vent with her. Feel my rage dammit! Power to the people!

Ummmm no. I told her it's not the end of the world. There's plenty more you could be bitching about that actually involves a real impact. Who cares if you had to walk a few extra yards. By the looks of it, that shiney Lexus you're driving gives you no means to even attempt to think you have it bad you selfish bitch.

Yes I said that. I'm a very outspoken person when it comes to someone being obnoxiously ignorant. Especially California, valley girl cesspool scum. *nods*

She didn't like my comment though. Just got in her car, slammed the door, and squealed the life out of those tires.

Justice served.

What about you guys? Share away.

EmeraldsAndLime

It's the same everywhere, I imagine.

At practically every shopping centre where I live, people always try their luck in the parking sections that are 1) closest to the major entrances/exits of the centre, and 2) closest to the road they drive in on. They can spend upwards of 20 minutes just driving around these narrow sections until they can get a spot, when not even a few feet away is another level of parking that is somewhat empty.

That is either sheer laziness or extreme stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    It's the same everywhere, I imagine.

At practically every shopping centre where I live, people always try their luck in the parking sections that are 1) closest to the major entrances/exits of the centre, and 2) closest to the road they drive in on. They can spend upwards of 20 minutes just driving around these narrow sections until they can get a spot, when not even a few feet away is another level of parking that is somewhat empty.

That is either sheer laziness or extreme stupidity.
    THIS.
    People are morons sometimes -_-

I'm not saying your example of lazy has to be about parking morons. Though I do agree with you *laughs*.

If you have other things to share though, please do? Or if parking seems to be a good vent then that's cool too.

Fine ^_^
    I hate it when people who are obviously not handicapped, old enough, OR whatever-enough to use the automatic shopping carts in grocery stores, but do so anyway.
    I'm talking to you, moderately fat people.

Boy am I lazy. I had two weeks to write a 1200 word report on the environment. Not that hard. I've had high school reports that required more effort.

So I sit down to writ this report tonight, the day before it is due. I end up going on facbook, visiting ADISC, looking up the meaning of aesthetic on wikipedia, spend an hour on wikipedia, which led me to youtube where I wasted almost another hour of my life.

After all that hard work I decided I was tired and took a two hour nap. Then I went to eat supper. Finally I promised my self I'd start on the report and ended up getting a nose bleed. I took care of that and again sat at my desk, and managed to write a sentence on MS word. I counted the words to see how many more I'd need. 1191. I read an article from my textbook that I thought would help me get going, then went back to wikipedia to look up some word I didn't understand.

I'm done now, just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Boy am I lazy. I had two weeks to write a 1200 word report on the environment. Not that hard. I've had high school reports that required more effort.

So I sit down to writ this report tonight, the day before it is due. I end up going on facbook, visiting ADISC, looking up the meaning of aesthetic on wikipedia, spend an hour on wikipedia, which led me to youtube where I wasted almost another hour of my life.

After all that hard work I decided I was tired and took a two hour nap. Then I went to eat supper. Finally I promised my self I'd start on the report and ended up getting a nose bleed. I took care of that and again sat at my desk, and managed to write a sentence on MS word. I counted the words to see how many more I'd need. 1191. I read an article from my textbook that I thought would help me get going, then went back to wikipedia to look up some word I didn't understand.

I'm done now, just so you know.
    *golf clap*

When I was married I went to run a few errands. My wife decided she wanted to drive for a change and my best friend tagged along for the ride. My exwife is one of those folks that drives me nuts, she will spend more time driving around looking for a parking spot than it takes to walk in from the one available.

When it came time to leave Lowes Hardware and go to the Wal-Mart across the street. I said you guys drive and I'll walk. My friend took it as a challenge that I could walk the 300+ yards and cross a five lane road faster than my ex could drive over, park the car, and walk in. So a friendly wager was made without my wife's knowledge.

He coached her and told her that I was going to taunt them if I got there first but nothing he said changed the fact that I still beat them to the door and had to wait for them to catch up. :firstplace:

How 'bout: instead of walking from one store in the big indoor mall to another store, leaving the mall, getting in your car, and then driving the car to the entrance nearest the store you want to go to.

I've never understood it. It actually takes longer than walking (I've done 'bets' similar to Khaymen's).

coming from CA i resemble that remark! i don't complain about more work though, what happens happens. but i am lazy and love to procrastinate (it was the student motto of my high school), always wait till the last day to do my work. also like to stay in my PJ's when i go out cause i'm to lazy to change, then change back when i get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni View Post
    Fine ^_^
    I hate it when people who are obviously not handicapped, old enough, OR whatever-enough to use the automatic shopping carts in grocery stores, but do so anyway.
    I'm talking to you, moderately fat people.
    i've always wanted to use one of those things, but too embarrassed to go through with it.