Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Um... I don't want to make a long introduction, but I don't want to make one too short... Please forgive me if it's either. I'm Meimei. I'm 20 and a girl. I like anime and drawing. My favorite thing is the Pokemon card game, though I love the games, too. Um... I found this site a long time ago on Google, but I was kinda shy to join, but I finally decided to because I don't know any AB's in person, and my friends who know are uncomfortable talking about it. Anyway, I hope I'm welcome here, and if I'm not, then I'll go without problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Meimei View Post
    Um... I don't want to make a long introduction, but I don't want to make one too short... Please forgive me if it's either. I'm Meimei. I'm 20 and a girl. I like anime and drawing. My favorite thing is the Pokemon card game, though I love the games, too. Um... I found this site a long time ago on Google, but I was kinda shy to join, but I finally decided to because I don't know any AB's in person, and my friends who know are uncomfortable talking about it. Anyway, I hope I'm welcome here, and if I'm not, then I'll go without problem.
    What are your favorite animes?

You are more than welcome here. Glad you finally joined. You will find many others here that enjoy the same things as you do. Keep posting and you will see.

Again Welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Meimei View Post
    You're OK in my book then, loves Anime and TCG's! <3

Welcome!

DannyTheNinja

Hey, my sister is nicknamed Mei Mei! It means "little sister" in Chinese. (She's adopted from China.)

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here and find ADISC to be a beneficial resource. Drop by IRC sometime.

What kind of interests do you have, outside of being an AB?

--Danny

Welcome to ADISC! Interesting choice of a username especially since it is so close to another member here: NeiNei. What interests or hobbies suit you? Well, hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks, everyone. I feel more welcome now than I have been feeling. Um... Suspence, I like Hetalia, Pokemon, and Strawberry Marshmallow, mostly. I watch other anime, but usually with friends. DannyTheNinja, I mostly just watch anime, draw, and play Pokemon games, all of which I like to do while spending time with my friends. I like to have people around me, even if everyone's quiet. tk7432, listed my interests here, and my name comes from the Hetalia character Taiwan. Her real name hasn't been released, but her fan-name is Meimei.

Welcome! Like you, I was rather shy about all this. I have been a DL for most of my life, and I recently came to terms and embraced it. Dont worry, it gets easier