Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I guess it's my time to stop lurking on communities...

Default Hi, I guess it's my time to stop lurking on communities...

To start off, I'm not quite sure what to say. I've always been a lurker on the Internet except for this one game I used to play when I was younger by the name of Habbo and WoW (I don't play it anymore.) The reason that this is very strange is because I am a person who has strong ideas and opinions in RL but on the Internet I'm too lazy to speak up or discuss topics.

One reason I have decided to join this community is because there seems to be a high level of maturity and good content through what I've read on cached pages on Google. I'm hoping that being a part of this community will help me discover things about myself as well as advance in the lifestyle.

About Me
    I'm a 20 year old male (21 soon woo!!) living in North Orange County. I have a girlfriend who I'm practically engaged to who is 21. She is the most important thing to me in my life and I love her to death. I attend college, but just 2 classes and mainly I'm working, with my girlfriend, or partying.

About Me and Diapers
    I couldn't really accurately describe when I started liking diapers. I remember when I was around 4-5 I had dreams of being put back into diapers by my parents and using them. One of these dreams actually resulted in a wet bed, but I was never put back into diapers. When I was in first grade two twin brothers moved in across the street from me and were my best childhood friends. One of them however frequently wet and messed himself but I never recall him being put in diapers. One time we were playing legos in my room and my friend peed himself, leaving a wet spot on the carpet. I did the same and clearly remember this being the first time I purposely wet my pants.

When I was around 8 years old I believe my childhood friends moved away forever to a foreign country. My new habit was however to put on multiple pairs of white briefs and use them as "diapers". I guess this was my first experience with any sort of diaper after being potty trained?

When I was around 12 our house had Internet access for the first time (crappy AOL dial-up and NetZero, yuck). I was up late one night, and somehow found Deeker's website. For months I read the stories and content available and eventually tried making a makeshift diaper which failed miserably. At this point I would say my desire for diapers became permanent and became part of my sexual identity.

Since, I feel like I'm making this too long I'll try to shorten it up and address any questions later if anybody actually has any.--

After entering high school I decided to try and lie about bedwetting to get diapers. At first my plan worked and my mom bought me generic Rite-Aid brand adult pull-up type diapers (even though I wanted the Depends). However, I couldn't stick with the program of wetting every night to keep up the scheme and my dad took my diapers away in anger. "If you don't need to wear diapers as a teenager, doing so is not appropriate." -My Father

During high school I tried buying diapers multiple times but usually my parents found out somehow after I had only worn a few. When I became 18 I began experimenting with "adult items" (will not mention anything in specific but I'm not talking about "adult toys", see my name if you really need a hint) and thus became a lot better at hiding things. Since then I have been able to go through a whole package of diapers without getting them taken away. I also met my girlfriend who I have slowly and successfully introduced into the lifestyle. She is my little girl and I love her with all my heart! (and sometimes I'm her naughty little boy)

I still have not had the guts to order diapers on-line and therefore the best diaper I've ever had is probably store-bought Depends. I really want to try Bambinos or Abri X-Plus but I still live with my parents who do not approve of my like for diapers.

I guess I actually didn't shorten this up...I'm sorry if I'm bad at this. I usually don't write on-line really as I said. I guess that's it? I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Sorry! Ha! this is an excellent introduction. Welcome to the forums!
    Any hobbies you want so share with us?

Cool Hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Sorry! Ha! this is an excellent introduction. Welcome to the forums!
    Any hobbies you want so share with us?
    Well I'm glad my introduction wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.

I really don't know what falls under the definition of "hobbies" but I'm into urban exploration and I also have a Disneyland pass so me and my girlfriend go frequently.

Your intro was of very good content itself. Glad you joined and look forward to more of your post.

Welcome!

I can sympathize with your frustration. Don't worry... You'll own your own roof soon enough. Hang in there.

Smile

What a refreshingly good introduction!

Welcome to the wonderul world of adisc most of us here are very kind and helpful so don't be scared to start making threads and posting thus becoming an active member of our community.

Nice to meet you

Snaps.

You wrote a well articulated introduction that even exibited the use of the elusive North American comma.

Bravo!

Great intro! Welcome to ADISC. Regarding your user name, stonedd, and your coment regarding "Adult items"
    please be sure to carefully read the rules and abide by them. this is, by the way, a support community for TB/AB/DL. Enjoy your stay - looking forward toward you contributions to the site.

Hey stonedd, welcome to the site. Your most welcome here. I do Urban exploration too. Its great fun, really interesting and definatly couts as a hobby!! I look forward to chatting with you in the forums

Smile Glad to Feel Welcome!

hehe I thought that I'd look back at this thread and find it dead. I'm glad that everybody seems to be happy to have me here and that this forum does not give off an air of "drama". Thank you all very much for your replys. I feel that as I have finally "officially" become part of a community and that I have in a way really de-lurked and "come out of the crib" (excuse the pun-type thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    Great intro! Welcome to ADISC. Regarding your user name, stonedd, and your coment regarding "Adult items"
    please be sure to carefully read the rules and abide by them. this is, by the way, a support community for TB/AB/DL. Enjoy your stay - looking forward toward you contributions to the site.
    I sincerely hope that my name does not offend anybody. I would have chosen a different username but was not allowed? I do have strong feelings, opinions, and beliefs about the topic pertaining to my name, however, I will in no way press the issue as I understand that this is not the appropriate place to do so. There are certainly other forums for that on the Internet. However, I do see there is a "Mature Topics" forum on this board and if not against any rules and if appropriate, I would consider opening a discussion there relevant to my ideas.

But..that was not the reason I came to this site and I'm sure there are many other interesting discussions to start and reply to before I would even consider starting such a thread a good use of my time.