Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yo i am new here

Default yo i am new here

i love to wear plastic pants, i wear dem 24/7, but i cant wear diapers because of mij women, dey don't know nothing about mij diaperfetish
    she know just i wear plastic pants and sch don't have an problem with dat
    is er someone els die have the same problem?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here. Do you have any interests or interesting hobbies that you would like to share with us here?

Welcome to the forums!
    Do you have a favorite book or movie?
    Just a warning, ADISC is full of grammar nazi's. Might I suggest you spell checking before you post.

Threads: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love to wear plastic pants, i wear dem 24/7, but i cant wear diapers because of mij women, dey don't know nothing about mij diaperfetish
    is er someone els die have the same problem
    mij problemen is i am addicted to this pants, when i wear boxershort i have some problems, just mij skin below, i have several raches and it feek hurt, is dit for the rest of mij life to wear plastic pants, i just listening for onces or 2 to the site warmpmymind
    de hypno begint and now i wear them 24/7, is er someone with te same expoerrinspirien

Wingychan

It's grammar nazi time!

Nah, you'll get that later.

Hola y bienvenido a Adisc. (Translation: Welcome to Adisc.)

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by dllover View Post
    Threads: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is er someone els die have the same problem
    mij problemen is i am addicted to this pants, when i wear boxershort i have some problems, just mij skin below, i have several raches and it feek hurt, is dit for the rest of mij life to wear plastic pants, i just listening for onces or 2 to the site warmpmymind
    de hypno begint and now i wear them 24/7, is er someone with te same expoerrinspirien
    Hrmm.. What's your first language?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Hrmm.. What's your first language?
    I vote for dutch because of the "mij" instead of "my" looks like "mijn", "problemen" for "problems" (+en is in the plurals in dutch), "dit" for "this".

Correct me if I'm wrong

Willkommen bei adisc.org, sprichst du Englisch?

Ich hoffe, dass Sie eine gute Zeit hier

Für das Protokoll, ich kein Deutsch spreche, habe ich ein Übersetzer-Programm

Peachy! Grammar check this translator junk for me! :P

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by PuerAeternus View Post
    I vote for dutch because of the "mij" instead of "my" looks like "mijn", "problemen" for "problems" (+en is in the plurals in dutch), "dit" for "this".

Correct me if I'm wrong
    I noticed the consistency in the mistakes. I wanted to know if it was a language thing before I started raging.

Seems I was right.

~~~~

Welcome to ADISC, you should probably work on your English while you're here, and lay off on the excessive re-posting the same thing and going on and on about your fetish. It's considered a bit tactless here.

Other than that, you should be fine.

hey

i am sorry for my spelling in english, i am from belguim and i speak flamish, i am no NAZI, i dont speak german, just english french and dutch