Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 and Grey

Default 20 and Grey

Found some grey hairs this morning. Yes they are grey not blond.

I'm going grey. I'm getting grey hairs on my head and face. This is do to a gene I have. My biological mother was fully grey at 24. (i'm adopted.)
    So maybe I'll do something interesting with it.

So arnt genes interesting. I also have a freckle in my right eye on the pupil.

Embrace it. That's what George Clooney did.
    Could be worse. I had a friend in high school who was bald by the time he graduated.

It had happened to some people I went to high school with as well. One girl even had arthritis.

Scoo feel fortunate, I started at 13 a big grey stripe, very noticable if I combed my hair straight back like I did back then, I was having my hair dyed buy the time I was in my 20's but I was so grey by the time I did it,,,,

But I'm not grey anylonger, it went all white now.......

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Scoo feel fortunate, I started at 13 a big grey stripe, very noticable if I combed my hair straight back like I did back then, I was having my hair dyed buy the time I was in my 20's but I was so grey by the time I did it,,,,

But I'm not grey anylonger, it went all white now.......

I actually like the idea of white or grey hair. I do not mind it.

Butterfly Mage

I've been going grey since age 25. What can ya do, eh?

I'm 20 years old and while I don't really notice it my girlfriend says that most if not all of my facial hair is a shade of gray. I've been under a lot of stress recently, so I hope I'm not graying yet!

Last year I sat on the bus while the girl behind me picked out white hairs. >_> She thought it was hilarious. They haven't grown back so I'm pretty happy.