Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I consider myself lucky

Default OMG I consider myself lucky

So I was at wal-mart today after work. I live in a small town and i know many people so buying "adult diapers" is out of the question for me. I dont want to have to make up something if i got asked why i was buying them.

So i strolled on over to the baby diapers just for the hell of it and was looking. The goodnights caught my eye. So i bought the XL ones not knowing for sure if they would fit. Well to my surprise when i tried them on they fit. Lil tight but not bad.

Congratulations?

I'm confused. You can't buy adult diapers but you can buy older kid diapers?

meh. At least your getting your fix somehow.

I have a nephew and its easier to just say there for him

Just go for it mate, use a basket or something and perhaps cover them up with a newspaper?

If your able to get goodnites I don't see why adult ones are a problem Oh well, i don't know all the details.

Well done on going a step forward and getting something that fits a bit better!

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    I have a nephew and its easier to just say there for him
    If you have a Grandmother/father you could say they are for him/her

Yeah, saying your buying adult diapers for a grandparent is just as much as a lie as saying you're buying goodnites for a nephew or niece ... but either way congrats

Nice one Am tempted just to go get myself a pack of them myself since not had any since I was 18...though real nappies do rule :P

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAlex86 View Post
    Nice one Am tempted just to go get myself a pack of them myself since not had any since I was 18...though real nappies do rule :P
    Go for it dude, the self service checkouts at tescos are a godsend. As long as they dont break before you get the nappies in a bag!