Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Just another (kinda lost) babyfur.

  1. #1

    Default Just another (kinda lost) babyfur.

    Ohboy, this was Difficult to write without venting 5+ months of stress/thoughts, or just ranting but here i go.


    Well, I am Claw. Iím 14, and I donít really have much of a fursona, but i'm leaning towards either a lion cub or a baby dragon. I created this account quite a while ago, after I was tired of just reading all the posts and not being able to reply.

    Back when I first stumbled upon this community, I was not leaning towards "furry" and had not even heard of such a thing until I read the wiki in here. I ended up with the name claw because of a really boring story, didnít want my normal online life + ab/dl life to mix, fear of being cuaght, and I had used claw once before on some online game.

    random "my story ramblings" in spoilers to keep my intro kinda neat.


    My mind is still spinning all around, still not realy sure what I am along the lines of this community/what I am. Normal teenage crap...

    I guess my personailty is the generic teen baby fur. Not so great socialy, few freinds, low self essteem, I take things like bullying realy badly, horribly nervous around new people. Its a shame, becuase all of the people I have managed to become freinds with, i can relax around and be my normal witty self.

    All I need is a good friend to kind of help me figure out how I really fit in around here, and maybe someone to randomly vent to.

    sooo... hi?

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to the forum. I believe the movie was "The Fox and the Hound". That takes me back. If you want to talk to me on MSN or skype I'm open to it. I don't know to much about *B/DL/BF stuff, but I love to talk.

    What music do you like? TV shows? Books? Movies (other than the one Disney one)? People will ask you these things. We like to get to know the person inside the fur :P

    Hope you have a great time on the ADISC

  3. #3

    Default

    WELCOMIES TO THE FORUMS!!!!

    *pounces* I hope you have a great time here. Msg me if ya ever wanna chat.

  4. #4

    Default

    Ah, yes. intrests, intrests.

    Im into pretty much any kind of rock, from classic, to anything below death metal. There is some good techno out there

    as for movies, Im not all that much of a movie person. The last noteable movie i saw in theaters was Disctrict 9. (can anyone tell me how many times the lead character says "fuck you" in that movie?) As for all of the old movies siting around the basment on VHS (hard to rember those exist) I always liked inspector gadget, Jingle all the way, and "the blob" was so terrible, that it was funny.

    books, yes. im a book person. Finished the harry potter serries, recently picked up "The ultimate hitchhikers guide" has the whole guide to the galaxy series. Douglas adams is a very unusual and funny authour. I love his style of writing.

    Im also enjoying the "Warriors" series. younger reading, still amazing writing. Its about a cat by the name of rust, whom ends up joining a clan of forest cats, and becomes fire paw. The point of view of the cats and how they see us "two legs" is very great. The author understands cat behaviour, and the story itself is just awsome.

    Well, I give up trying not to ramble on.
    Last edited by Claw; 08-Mar-2010 at 03:28. Reason: grammer/clarity

  5. #5

    Default

    i got my fursona from a boring story too...




    when i learned about furries i was browsing the internet for AB/DL related things and i stumbled upon a dating site (can't link or will get neg reped).


    i buried my desires to be a fur for about two years until i found this site,

    my fursona:


    wow i went on a ramble.....welcome to the forums

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    I guess my personailty is the generic teen baby fur. Not so great socialy, few freinds, low self essteem, I take things like bullying realy badly, horribly nervous around new people. Its a shame, becuase all of the people I have managed to become freinds with, i can relax around and be my normal witty self.
    Welcome to the community *hugs*. Don't think about yourself in that way, because honestly, it just puts yourself down. We're a really warm & welcoming community here, don't be scared. Enjoy ADISC!!!

    PM for AIM or MSN!!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by r4di0sensitive View Post
    i got my fursona from a boring story too...




    when i learned about furries i was browsing the internet for AB/DL related things and i stublmed upon a dating site (can't link or wil lget neg reped).


    i buried my desires to be a fur for about two years until i found this site,

    my fursona:


    wow i went on a ramble.....welcome to the forums

    Im about to use the term "magic" but my gut tells me this is terribly insulting in a rather ignorant way.

    There was some sort of term for the part of the community that belives they are such an animal, or have spirit animals and the like, more into antro-changeing, like link/wolf link?

    Im not trying to generalize you if i am.... I have about as much a right to judge someone around here as anyone else, and after discovering this part of my personality, i have become A LOT more understanding of people and what they belive.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    Im about to use the term "magic" but my gut tells me this is terribly insulting in a rather ignorant way.

    There was some sort of term for the part of the community that belives they are such an animal, or have spirit animals and the like, more into antro-changeing, like link/wolf link?

    Im not trying to generalize you if i am.... I have about as much a right to judge someone around here as anyone else, and after discovering this part of my personality, i have become A LOT more understanding of people and what they belive.
    i don't mind if you judge me or not, in fact i welcome it. because it is your opinion and you are entitled to it, and if it isn't biased (if you show evidence to support it) then i don't think you should be afraid to share it. (my opinion btw )

    so mr. claw... do you have any hobbies?
    Last edited by Peachy; 12-Mar-2010 at 11:27. Reason: merging double post

  9. #9

    Default

    Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your self. (Dont worry we dont bite. We may nibble though.)


    I hope you have a blast here I sure have. (like that matters.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your self. (Dont worry we dont bite. We may nibble though.)


    I hope you have a blast here I sure have. (like that matters.
    i nibble

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28-Jul-2009, 06:03
  2. New Here...kinda
    By Pampersgurl in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2009, 06:27
  3. Hey I'm kinda new!
    By emurray in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2008, 14:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.