Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aw poo.. I gotta be social now?

Default Aw poo.. I gotta be social now?

Well, I might as well introduce myself. Hello, all! I'm a 24 year old female *Puts up the creepy stalker shield* and I'm an AB/DL. Most days I'm just a DL, though when my stress level gets high I tend to regress back to the age of three or four. Umm... I like to read, play video games, watch TV & movies.. And, well.. There's really not much to me.

K bye!

:O A fee-mail! Change mah poppy dipprz???

lol, sorry I had to.

In all seriousness, what games are you into? Movies are good, what do you like? I'm watching Friends right now (Season 9, my fave!), what about you?

PS: I have a creepy plasma gun and creepy plasma gun > creepy stalker shield

Hope you have a fun time on ADISC

Lol yeah. I really do love Final Fantasy (*squee!* three more days until FFXIII is out!). Movie wise, it depends on my mood. I'm really not into the normal chick flick style of things (unless you can call a classic such as Gone With the Wind a chick flick). Kill Bill's one of my favorites, as is Fast & Furious. TV.. I really like crime shows, The Simpsons, The Tudors, and whatever else strikes my fancy (oh! And That 70's Show).

welcome the this here fancy site. The only crime show I can watch without wanting to kill myself is Law and Order: SVU

it's strange. I fucking hate almost all TV but for some reason that show is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIDL View Post
    Lol yeah. I really do love Final Fantasy (*squee!* three more days until FFXIII is out!). Movie wise, it depends on my mood. I'm really not into the normal chick flick style of things (unless you can call a classic such as Gone With the Wind a chick flick). Kill Bill's one of my favorites, as is Fast & Furious. TV.. I really like crime shows, The Simpsons, The Tudors, and whatever else strikes my fancy (oh! And That 70's Show).
    aww... I like chick flicks and am not a big fan of Kill Bill or Fast and Furious... Simpsons is okay, and That 70's Show is good too.

You seem to be mostly the anti-me... If we ever go to war I will win because I don't play by turn :P

Welcome to ADISC
    Can't say I'm a fan of any of those show or games but hey, were all different.
    What about books, do you have a favorite book?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    If we ever go to war I will win because I don't play by turn :P
    lol, had to read this like four times before I realized it was a Final Fantasy joke xD

Welcome to ADISC! I haven't really noticed that PA invasion... just yet! Hope you enjoy your time here.