Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Sex?

Default What do you think about Sex?

CONSENTUAL HETROSEXUAL SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION, OH GOD THAT'S SICK AND TWISTED!!1

But seriously though, we've got all these topics on anal sex, blowjobs, etc, But we don't have one on plain old sex.

So, what are your thoughts on sex in general? Do you believe in pre-marital sex? Do you like sex, or do you hate it? Do you fail to see what all the fuss is about, or are you a crazy savage sex-beast who looks for your next lay daily?

Discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Sexy.
    *Looks up at you tiredly*

Care to elaborate?

EDIT: Oh, nice save, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    *Looks up at you tiredly*

Care to elaborate?

EDIT: Oh, nice save, sir!
    Yep, I had to add the predicate and the subject of the sentence! Mr. Morton would be so proud of me, if he wasn't so busy writing pretty poems!

To quote fallen, from another thread.

DO WANT!
    If my God rejects pre Marital Sex, then I hope it forgives me. cause IMA DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    CONSENTUAL HETROSEXUAL SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION, OH GOD THAT'S SICK AND TWISTED!!1
    Pretty much, throw some spice in it.

Sex is like tofu, it's really boring by itself, which is why you have to use sauces and such. I like sex when it's done my way, and I like trying out what other people like about sex.

You only live once, might as well do some of it naked.

Doodle

sex in general is a great thing..... if more people had sex more often .... well population would drop like a rock (stds) and everybody would be too bussy to have wars :P
    just kidding

... no seriously ... its a great thing with the right person
    -doodle
    Last edited by Doodle; 12-Apr-2008 at 06:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    sex in general is a great thing..... if more people had sex more often .... well population would drop like a rock (stds)
    The only STD that can kill you is HIV and hepatitis. HIV can take years to die from, and hepatitis is fairly rare. Most of the other STDs out there can be treated with simple antibiotics.

EmeraldsAndLime

Oh gawd! Sex!? The horror!

The population would probably rise if people were having sex more often. We'd probably end up with more overpopulation problems.

Anyway, sex used to not interest me. I used to consider myself asexual. Not anymore though. Still, I think sex is something that should be between me and someone I love. I don't want to do one-night stands or anything like that.... and I'm too shy anyway. Probably too shy to ever find a girlfriend again x_x

Sometimes sex disgusts me though. I sometimes wish it didn't exist, that I'd have no interest in it, or that I'd be neutered (which I don't REALLY want). I don't always think that way though. But I guess it has something to do with being an infantilist? (to me of course. definitely not to everyone) I mean, little kids don't go around having sex/masturbating/orgasms, so maybe it's a way I wish I could connect with my past or something....? I guess it's kinda also connected to how I sorta wish I could be a girl (kinda, but not really.... and I think wishing I could be a girl is slightly related to being lonely) Oh well... I'm done trying to analyze myself for the moment. I know I don't make much sense even to myself.