Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are there any dl dating sites

Default are there any dl dating sites

i could probably go on google and find 1 but A im lazy and B i want to know whats good

Friendly reminder: no adult links.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-Mar-2010 at 10:03. Reason: See mod note

The biggest one is diaperspace, but it suckkks. And you do have to be 18 to join.

Lots of creepers, lots of fakes. Really, there isn't a "good" dl dating site.

What about *snip*?

I was a member for a while, but since I'm way out here in NC there wasn't anyone within 100 miles of me.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-Mar-2010 at 10:07. Reason: Removing link

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    i could probably go on google and find 1 but A im lazy and B i want to know whats good
    Yes.. this site

But really.. diapers and this sort of stuff is a horrible thing to base a romantic relationship off of.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Yes.. this site

But really.. diapers and this sort of stuff is a horrible thing to base a romantic relationship off of.
    true its like baseing 1 on a lie doesnt work no the lies come later i wanted something like a regular dating site with the dl factor to the side

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    true its like baseing 1 on a lie doesnt work no the lies come later i wanted something like a regular dating site with the dl factor to the side
    I would highly recommend just date as you normally would and after a few months and feel comfortable and think she/he will take it well.. tell her/him about it. That's the general idea/plan around Adisc members.. the people who are seeking someone to share their life's with anyway. Yeah it can backfire, but sometimes dating sucks in general I hear.

I think my brother had as many dates/girlfriends as he had jobs before he finally got married and he has a REALLY down to earth mindset.

If your straight i really don't think you will find a lady

Peachy

WHy was this thread in the Off-Topic forum when it's clearly not off topic? *moved*

Oh, and guys: No adult links!

The site I posted has been posted in more than two dozen threads from Diaper Talk to Adult Baby.
    I didn't think it would be a problem in this one too.
    I would post quotes, but supporting a point like that seems to make me look like a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    If your straight i really don't think you will find a lady
    thats probably true plus if i wanted a girl id have to change my apperance get a more interesting personality a little self esteem lose some weight get a haircut and new clothes i dont really try that hard to look good i wear clothes no1 can object to