Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about anal sex?

Default What do you think about anal sex?

Well, we had the oral one already, and i think this one deserves a topic just as much.

I may be trying this out soon (m/m) and am wondering, for those that have experienced it (giver or receiver), how does it feel? I have heard that it can hurt a lot the first few times, but can give males an enormous amount of pleasure through stimulation of the prostate.

Any advice or information for a first-timer?

Well I don't think I'll ever have anal sex...It doesn't seem that sanitary to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru View Post
    Well, we had the oral one already, and i think this one deserves a topic just as much.

I may be trying this out soon (m/m) and am wondering, for those that have experienced it (giver or receiver), how does it feel? I have heard that it can hurt a lot the first few times, but can give males an enormous amount of pleasure through stimulation of the prostate.

Any advice or information for a first-timer?
    Same questions here

and for what I think about it: "Do want!"

*looks cautiously at his rear* Do want. Though, I am a bit scared sanitation wise. I suppose if it's not actually a body part, it could be easily washed and dis-infected, right?

It doesn't really hurt, to be honest. It only hurts if your partner isn't using any lube, which of course, you should *always* use lube.

Prostate stimulation from anal sex is quite simply, *amazing*. It's entirely possible to have an orgasm from anal sex without any sort of penis stimulation.

As for first timer information? Well, a few things.

1: Don't rush it, take your time.
    2: Be sure to clean yourself back there if you're receiving. An enema wouldn't hurt either.
    3: If you're receiving, it might be a bit uncomfortable getting "it" in the first time. A good way to minimise resistance is to push your anus out a little bit (sort of like you're taking a dump >_> ), which will allow easier entry.

If you're still a bit wary about your first time, I'd also suggest practising with a dildo.

So, err... yeah. good luck, and if you do do it, I hope it'll be memorable for all the right reasons.

EDIT: For everyone worried about sanitation issues...

Always use a condom, Always make sure you clean yourself well back there, and if you're still wary, have a shower afterwards.

Personally I don't see the appeal in it. I'd much rather enter through the front than from the rear . Either way, never tried it (and no real plans to), so not a whole lot I can say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Well, he did ask what he thought about it
    He could have said why he thought it was gross... >_>

EmeraldsAndLime

I would like to try it, but I'm in no rush too. I have tried a bit of anal-play and prostate stimulation before and I must say that it can be a *very* intense experience. I guess if you could get that much pleasure doing it yourself, then letting someone else do it for you sounds even better.