Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alcomohol & Diapers

Default Alcomohol & Diapers

I am just creating a post out of interest to find out how many people like to put on diapers/nappies in anticipation of having a hungover day. I unfortunately have work at 9am but had a night out and decided to put on a Tena now I have got back in (it is a bit of a rarity that I go out on a "school night").

It is also a bad thing that I have got my laptop fixed up so I can read it in bed!

GaashaHuzzah

There's an 'm' in alcohol? I've been spelling it wrong for a while...

June

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    It's for the lulz.

Butterfly Mage

Eh... I wear diapers 24/7 and I am booze-free 51 weeks out of 52. Whoo-hoo!

I'm in college. A drinking college with a learning problem. :P Anyway, usually when I'm drinking, I can't be diapered. Usually because getting naked or mooning someone or whatever is a serious possibility. I never get drunk by myself, and I'm kind of a rather "social" drunk. Anyway, usually I don't think of getting diapered before I pass out for the night, but I've thought about the possibilities sober. Imagine not having to run to the bathroom every couple minutes from the beer piss (beer shits would be.. crappy). I've thought about it.

But I'm in college and don't have access to high quality diapers. I currently only have a stash of goodnights, and I wouldn't dare seriously wet them.

Sounds like a great party to me though.

Not so much in anticipation of hangover, no. I have, however, padded up in anticipation of a night of drinking though!

Quote Originally Posted by stevieab View Post
    I am just creating a post out of interest to find out how many people like to put on diapers/nappies in anticipation of having a hungover day.
    I hear it's pretty common to have one on whiled drinking, but I've never heard of someone having it just for being hungover.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    :thisjustin:

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageToddler View Post
    It's for the lulz.
    :boot:

A bit of a lush my self, so drinking, drunk, hungover and diapered often happen together.

mmmm, I don't like to drink much, i'm a bit of a lightweight and i'm scared of being hungover, but even when i'm buzzed, my bedwetting does tend to rear its head around XD so yeah I should be diapered/padded up before i sleep if i've been drinking

since we are talking about geting drunk in diapers do any of you remember a cartoon series called undergrads ? do you remember the episode where one of the students wantes to get drunk and wears a diaper so he doesnt have to use the bathroom ? in the second clip the student takes a laxative to cure his hangover and ends up pooping his diaper. Here are the youtube clips if you have not seen it

YouTube - Undergrads - Drunks Part 1

YouTube - Undergrads - Drunks Part 2

YouTube - Undergrads - Drunks Part 3