Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Goodnite designs

Default New Goodnite designs

I keep reading around that there are new Goodnite designs. Apparently the boy ones have animals on them -- dolphins or something (aw) -- as well as the typical sports designs.

But what do the girls' ones have? I much prefer those. Tee hee. Um...yeah. Lol.

Has anyone gotten them yet? Or seen them around?

Thankssss~

huh they have been redesigned again? I got a new pack not along ago and the boys had cars and the girls had Fuchsia butterflies and turquoise flowers. So not sure where you got this information from.

Here's a thread from D-B.net:

DB - Access Denied

"Well, looks like they're up to it again. As I was leaving work this morning I happened to go down the diaper aisle on my way out of the building and noticed that the S/M Boys package had changed. so being curious I picked one up and saw that they had changed the graphics again.

From what I could tell there were two different designs in the pack.
    They both looked like they had an underwear style waistband and part of the front was made to look like they had the seams you find on briefs. Aside from this one of the new designs looked like they had dolphins or sharks on them. The other design looked like it was a BMX rider popping a wheelie. These were located on the left side of the pants while the rest of the pants had little dots or stars covering them.

If I can find pics of these I'll post them."

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Here's more evidence, from the official GN board:

"*

Just wondering if Goodnites is introducing a new print? Picked up a package a couple weeks ago and even though the outside packaging had the race cars on it, the design on the inside was significantly different-these had blue "dots" all over them" and just a small design on each pant. Some had dolphins, the others extreme racing or something. Heck, even I thought they looked cool! "

New Goodnites print?: Discussion Boards: GoodNites® Community

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    I want to see these now.
    Same here .

Quote Originally Posted by DJHusky View Post
    Same here .
    I doubt I'll be getting any though. My generics are pretty BA

I'm excited for new designs! Especially if they're more crinkly. O_O

I might actually pick up some of the boys' ones this time if they have dolphins or sharks on them. How cute. :3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    I doubt I'll be getting any though. My generics are pretty BA
    Brittish Airways? lol not really sure what you mean. I'll get, well depends [no pun intended] on how well my UnderJams sample goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex888 View Post
    I'm excited for new designs! Especially if they're more crinkly. O_O

I might actually pick up some of the boys' ones this time if they have dolphins or sharks on them. How cute. :3 ...
    What is it with the crinkle? Do people like hearing that?

@ DJHusky - BA=Badass. Underjams suck.