Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scared of ordering diapers

Default Scared of ordering diapers

I recently emailed an advisor at Dorset nusring supplies to ask if I could order a sample pack of tena slips because I really wanted to try some. Hwever, when he emailed me back saying price and everything, I was just hit with an overwhelming sense of apprehension that my mum would find out then 'd be screwed. I really really want to get some because I'm sick of the kendell lipped I have at the moment because they just feel too plasticy. Is there anywhere I can ask them to send the diapers to where my mum wouldn't find them?

idk what it is like in the UK, but over here in North America you can send them to a UPS Store. there was a post about it a little back.

Do you have like a local shipping outlet or PO Boxes or some equivlent?

Instead of rent a PO box just give them the address to your local UPS Store and make sure you know the delivery date so you can be there to pick it up (for a small fee, 5$ i believe) and not get charged with storage fee's

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Instead of rent a PO box just give them the address to your local UPS Store and make sure you know the delivery date so you can be there to pick it up (for a small fee, 5$ i believe) and not get charged with storage fee's

bennyboy: DNS are pretty discreet so unless shes going to be opening your packages you'll be safe :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post

bennyboy: DNS are pretty discreet so unless shes going to be opening your packages you'll be safe :P.
    She doesn't usually but knowing my luck, she just might.

How are DNS at delivering when you want?

Check if they use Parcelforce. If so, you can arrange it so they deliver on a day when you know everyone will be out, and you can arrange to have the package delivered to the post office and be picked up at your leisure.

Also, if you contact your Post Office you might be able to get it delivered straight there. I know cuddlz use Parcelforce and were very helpful with the matter.

Hope this helps!

Loopygone

DNS indeed do use parcel force, so I'm sure they will be helpful in terms of arranging delivery. I ordered tuesday morning and it arrived yesterday so quick delivery .

I might get it delivered to my post office. How would I go about getting it delivered there (eg what to I have to ask the post office and dns to do?)