Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: greetings to all of you.

Default greetings to all of you.

Hi. I`ve gone through a process to "find my self", and now I would like to create a life befitting. So I guess I`m here to look for support and widen my experience, and see if it will impact my life in turn.

I`ve started studying physics, but I`ve taken a half year off to be able to recover from a depression. Things have settled now, though I still have enough of challenges left.

I`m interested in budhism, cognitive pshycology, and how it is tied to basic needs through the childhood. For the time being it takes up alot of my time.
    But I got a varied array of other interests, ranging from snowboard to media and literature to miniature war-games.

I would enjoy ABDL, but now it seems I`m first of all submissive. So I`ll start believing in my dreams of finding a caring, patient and considerate woman, that enjoys to put me in girly underwear, diapers, bondage and other restraints, and tell me how I can please her, so that I know I`m all hers. At other times I would love to be treated with motherly love. I do like the more "standard" aspects of a relationship too, and believe it also deserves a bit of space. No pain or punishment though, I`m a tender soul.
    I lack confidence and experience in how to find such a fantastic woman as a sub yet, so any words of advice, support, tales or ideas would be appreciated.

thanks.

Welcome to the site, enjoy, I half expected a Cloud or Sephiroth avatar

once again welcome

Grittings! Mah nam is Point haffa goo time on forum!

hay m8 welcome to the site hope u enjoy it here and I hope u find the women of u dreams too iam sure she is out there some where w8ing for ya

I was expecting a cloud avatar too...advent children is a savage movie

First of all welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!
    I also enjoy to snowboard as well!
    Glad to see your depression has gotten better. Although you asked a very good qeustion...about how to gain confidence and knowledge to gain a girl who will accept you and do those things you said. This is a very complicated qeustion, there is no one answer for it. I am not going to go into explaining that right now but here is a thread o the site that relates to telling people so maybe that could give you some insight on the subject....
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/success-t...ple-t1865.html

If you would like to make a thread on that topic to get some more responses and answers about it please feel free to.

What do you mean with the word cloud avatar?
    A thing is never good or bad. But a thing can be good for a individual. A thing that is good for me, could be bad for someone else, because we understand the world differently. But People can change opinions about a thing if they see it from another angle, because then it doesn`t mean the same thing anymore
    I think advent children is an absolutely astounding movie, so give me the chance to explain how I perceive it. And when I say "the box", I could as well say pavlovic conditioning.

First of all. I felt abondoned by my mother when I was very small. Mothers depression and alike leading to a chaotic period and divorce. The child usually compensates for it, as the story was for me. I got very angry, but it didn`t help, and then I tried to compensate the submissive way. Such situations create some social "limits" that we activate in social situations later in life, because we use out history to understand the present, but in reality the "limit" is only a thought in the subconcius that could say something like "if you let someone care for you, you will be left alone", and I would feel abondoned when I heard such an subconcious thought, that is why, in a relationship, I want my girlfriend to let me be the child that is taken care of now and then, to undo my past, because it`s so important for me being able to open up in a relationship.

that is a part of my story.
    now, I`d like to explain the movie related to myself.
    Cloud keeps to himself, even though he wants to belong and be cared for. IMO that is because he activates the memory from a time when he was left by his parents, and even though the people arond him care for him, he sees nothing but a memory of being left by his parents because he failed/wasn`t good enough to be loved.
    then picture Kadaj, and the two others who are looking for "mother", as a part of clouds mind. Or more correctly IMO, they`re memories of the type that says he have to manage
    to be cared for.

in the start of the movie, cloud is running from his memories. But the memories are activated in social situations, so by running from memories, Cloud isolates himself, even though he wants to belong.
    remember Tifas line? "which is it, a memory or us?"

Then he gets a possibility served from Rufus shinra. "alot of children miss their mothers, don`t you want to put smiles back on their faces?"

Then he starts to go after Kadaj and his 2 companions, both in reality and in his head I think, because they`re memories of him not having safe enough conditions to be just childs. He also wants to help the children around him, so that they don`t get the same life as him. Perhaps there`s also a twist of him having to care for the rest of the world, before he can be cared for himself.

But then, it seems he realise that the memories he brings along makes it harder for him to
    give to others, and to feel that he is cared for himself. He starts to see that he`s dragged down by a memory, and more importantly, that it is only a memory. He also sees that the only reat ason the memory is keplive, is because he has kept it alive, in order to try to avoid being left alone.
    When he throws his phone away, I wiev it as: "Perhaps I don`t have to try to avoid not being left alone, even though my head tells me so. Perhaps people care for me anyway, and will not leave me, perhaps my fear is there only because I fear it?"

He returns to the bahamut-fight, announcing he feels lighter, because he was ready to drag him self along till there was nothing left. Or he was ready to let his own cognitive world or simply "the box" fall onto his head, and then the box doesn`t have the same power over him anymore. It is easier to see around it, and it doesn`t drag him down as much. having taken the first step himself. He finds the support to go chasing bahamut, and the courage to fly straight through the blue fireball, which again is only part of clouds "box". Because he dares to fly straight through his fear, the box is broken, and he slays bahamut.

Now he`s strong, and starts chasing kadaj, in order to meet sephirot. Sephirot is the thought that says he will be left if he cloud brings out the child in him, and also a picture of all the anger it brings along. And in order for cloud to move on, he have to wake up all that anger for a while. during the fight with sephirot.

The most interesting scene is the one where cloud is only supported by a sword stuck into a cliffside.
    Sephirot says: "let me give you despair", and sends "the box" crashing over him. Now, Cloud takes out both his swords, and let go of everything, with the only intention being to cut through the box that supresses him.

The fight ends with cloud getting badly hurt by sephiroth, because sephiroth says that he wants to take away what he cherish most, which for cloud would be to belong and be cared for. Cloud is there to free the children from suppression, and especially the child in himself from suppression, and the supression is his and maybe others thoughts that`s represented by sephirot. When he hears sephirot, he realises that he wants to live a good life with everything he likes, instead of living a life in fear of being left alone.
    And that`s the end of sephirot, and children can be children again, and cloud can find love and care unburdened by his past

Quote Originally Posted by AdventChildren View Post
    What do you mean with the word cloud avatar?
    A thing is never good or bad. But a thing can be good for a individual. A thing that is good for me, could be bad for someone else, because we understand the world differently. But People can change opinions about a thing if they see it from another angle, because then it doesn`t mean the same thing anymore
    I think advent children is an absolutely astounding movie, so give me the chance to explain how I perceive it. And when I say "the box", I could as well say pavlovic conditioning.

First of all. I felt abondoned by my mother when I was very small. Mothers depression and alike leading to a chaotic period and divorce. The child usually compensates for it, as the story was for me. I got very angry, but it didn`t help, and then I tried to compensate the submissive way. Such situations create some social "limits" that we activate in social situations later in life, because we use out history to understand the present, but in reality the "limit" is only a thought in the subconcius that could say something like "if you let someone care for you, you will be left alone", and I would feel abondoned when I heard such an subconcious thought, that is why, in a relationship, I want my girlfriend to let me be the child that is taken care of now and then, to undo my past, because it`s so important for me being able to open up in a relationship.

that is a part of my story.
    now, I`d like to explain the movie related to myself.
    Cloud keeps to himself, even though he wants to belong and be cared for. IMO that is because he activates the memory from a time when he was left by his parents, and even though the people arond him care for him, he sees nothing but a memory of being left by his parents because he failed/wasn`t good enough to be loved.
    then picture Kadaj, and the two others who are looking for "mother", as a part of clouds mind. Or more correctly IMO, they`re memories of the type that says he have to manage
    to be cared for.

in the start of the movie, cloud is running from his memories. But the memories are activated in social situations, so by running from memories, Cloud isolates himself, even though he wants to belong.
    remember Tifas line? "which is it, a memory or us?"

Then he gets a possibility served from Rufus shinra. "alot of children miss their mothers, don`t you want to put smiles back on their faces?"

Then he starts to go after Kadaj and his 2 companions, both in reality and in his head I think, because they`re memories of him not having safe enough conditions to be just childs. He also wants to help the children around him, so that they don`t get the same life as him. Perhaps there`s also a twist of him having to care for the rest of the world, before he can be cared for himself.

But then, it seems he realise that the memories he brings along makes it harder for him to
    give to others, and to feel that he is cared for himself. He starts to see that he`s dragged down by a memory, and more importantly, that it is only a memory. He also sees that the only reat ason the memory is keplive, is because he has kept it alive, in order to try to avoid being left alone.
    When he throws his phone away, I wiev it as: "Perhaps I don`t have to try to avoid not being left alone, even though my head tells me so. Perhaps people care for me anyway, and will not leave me, perhaps my fear is there only because I fear it?"

He returns to the bahamut-fight, announcing he feels lighter, because he was ready to drag him self along till there was nothing left. Or he was ready to let his own cognitive world or simply "the box" fall onto his head, and then the box doesn`t have the same power over him anymore. It is easier to see around it, and it doesn`t drag him down as much. having taken the first step himself. He finds the support to go chasing bahamut, and the courage to fly straight through the blue fireball, which again is only part of clouds "box". Because he dares to fly straight through his fear, the box is broken, and he slays bahamut.

Now he`s strong, and starts chasing kadaj, in order to meet sephirot. Sephirot is the thought that says he will be left if he cloud brings out the child in him, and also a picture of all the anger it brings along. And in order for cloud to move on, he have to wake up all that anger for a while. during the fight with sephirot.

The most interesting scene is the one where cloud is only supported by a sword stuck into a cliffside.
    Sephirot says: "let me give you despair", and sends "the box" crashing over him. Now, Cloud takes out both his swords, and let go of everything, with the only intention being to cut through the box that supresses him.

The fight ends with cloud getting badly hurt by sephiroth, because sephiroth says that he wants to take away what he cherish most, which for cloud would be to belong and be cared for. Cloud is there to free the children from suppression, and especially the child in himself from suppression, and the supression is his and maybe others thoughts that`s represented by sephirot. When he hears sephirot, he realises that he wants to live a good life with everything he likes, instead of living a life in fear of being left alone.
    And that`s the end of sephirot, and children can be children again, and cloud can find love and care unburdened by his past
    that is a VERY good way of analysng it however... for an avatar picture i thnk vincent will best suit... ok im kidding but you get the idea

Thanks Silent The movie have given me a lot of strength. When I was 6-7 years old, a very unsafe stephmother entered my life. She disn`t stand that my grandmother lived next door. (my grandmother was there instead of my mother)
    So my grandmother had to leave, and I was afraid that my stepmother had controll over my father. He was in love prolly, and didn`t want to be alone himself, and never saw what he should have. And she had 2 sons, where I was "alone". I never got over that, and when I cried she said "crocodile tears", and when I was angry, she asked "how old are you?" in a.. lets say, not very warm tone. I wanted her to go away, because I felt she took away all that was safe, and all that was good. She was manipulating and controlling, because of angry men earlier in her life. I was as angry, as I was fragile, and also had submissive personality-traits, and my father takes guilt for most things, especially when it`s tied to women. My stephmother was assaulted in her early days, and became the assaulter later. I don`t intend to pay for the foolishness of parents and wouldbe`s anymore. Anger is a formidable tool to rid yourself of a burdening past, and a movie like advent-children can light some small lights in the dark tunnel we sometimes have to walk, and say that it`s allright. you have the right to stand up for yourself, and you may be in for a tough-ride, but that is where you realise what strength is.

Anyways, there is no knot that cannot be undone, and no knot that has to be undone. And the only reason that knots seems like knots, is because we believe that they have to be undone, and cannot be undone. I believed that my troubled start with mother was my stigma, but by sharing it, I was able to rid myself of own burdens, and also give hope to others, so I try to live by my actions, and not my fears.

I`m deeply fainscinated by Robbie williams, and my opinion he`s one of the greatest souls on this planet, because of the way he gives from himself, and how he uses his wounds to light the road for both himself and others. I really want to see him sing "feel" and "come undone" live, before I die.

watch both these.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gDG_vSvko&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnOSDstWkQ

hmmm... ok. Advent Children is awesome.

There, now that's out the way, welcome to the forums! ^^,

As far exploring a deeper understanding of AB/DLism, you've come to the right place. I think a lot of us are looking for answers, and there are a lot of them passed around the forums... sorry, I'm making this sound like the Matrix forums or something. Anyway, chill out and have a good time here - that's what we're all about

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Grittings! Mah nam is Point haffa goo time on forum!

... was that a vague attempt at a Glaswegian accent or something?