Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well its been nice knowing ya.

Default Well its been nice knowing ya.

Were all going to die thanks to the earth quake in Chile. The Earth has been throw off its axis by about 3 whole inches thus making the days short by 1.26 millionths of a second.

Earth axis, Chile earthquake, “Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” What if Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs Day, Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant, Howard Stern - chicagotribune.com

So yeah, we're all going to die... wait, what you mean this doesn't matter at all? Damn it, I was just about ready to give this guy a call and the guy who owns this place. Secret Nuclear Bunker // Current

Butterfly Mage

Hillarious!

Actually, the Earth's ecology has adapted to some really massive alterations in the past. The earthquake is about as significant in the long term as a persong bumping into a stranger in the mall. Sure, it alters your course, but you go aboutvthe rest of the day without giving it a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Hillarious!

Actually, the Earth's ecology has adapted to some really massive alterations in the past. The earthquake is about as significant in the long term as a persong bumping into a stranger in the mall. Sure, it alters your course, but you go aboutvthe rest of the day without giving it a second thought.
    that said, while ecology will pull through the consequences.. will WE.. note i dont think this will kill us, unless somehow the shock causes the yellowstone caldera to fracture reducing the time before it goes off.

Arnt we all going to die in 2012 anyway? Fire2box can you give me the number of that guy with the bunker please...... Ill go hide now instead!

It shortened our days by one millionth of a second? I say good riddance. I never used that millionth of a second for anything productive anyway.

Butterfly Mage

The moon's gravity is also gradually slowing down the Earth's spin.

That means a millionth of a second less in bed! The bastards! I don't know who these bastards are, but they're annoying.

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by satyrical View Post
    Clearly, a sign of the upcoming Rapture.
    Ha ha ha ha!

Oh wow, at first I thought this was a parting thread by Fire2Box. Was going to say, 'don't leeeave us!'

Quote Originally Posted by satyrical View Post
    Clearly, a sign of the upcoming Rapture.
    Yeah, it was going to be 2012, but I guess Jesus bumped it up to next Tuesday .
    As Chillhouse said, oh well, I would have only wasted that extra millionth of a second.