Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbour

Default Neighbour

Alright here's the deal. I am physically/sexually attracted to my neighbour. The probelm? I'm 15 and she's about 30 and is married with two children. Yes, I know this is screwed up, but I want your input anyway.

Alright here's the deal. I am physically/sexually attracted to my neighbour. The probelm? I'm 15 and she's about 30 and is married with two children. Yes, I know this is screwed up, but I want your input anyway.
    It's screwed up.

Beat off to MILF images online, sure, but not to your neighbor.

Ouch :\ Nothing wrong with a older women, but when your 15 and she has kids/married, good luck!!!

I'm afraid that this may just have to be a case of unrequited love.

Oh, and way to spell "neighbour" the correct way!

You will get over it, just don't make a fool out of yourself and say anything to her, beat off all you like to the idea but go no further.

At 15 your sexuality is just starting to take off at full speed, you will more than likely find someone your age or closer to your age very soon, forget about "The Older Woman"

After it happens you will say to your self, what the hell was I thinking...

Peachy

Age gap...you're essentially too far apart, but I guess if it's sexual attraction, it doesn't really matter all that much - she has the right set of equipment either way.

Legal issues...most likely, anything you'd do with her would get her into jail. So if she's halfway sane, she wouldn't do anything with you to begin with.

Family...she has kids, so quite simply: Lay off her! You'd be ruining many people's life with any advances!

Peachy

Thanks for the input. And I fail to see how I spelled neighbour wrong, you're the one who spelled it wrong!