Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Cloth diapers

Default ABU Cloth diapers

So I ordered my first cloth diapers a few days back from ABU. After 3 days of not shipping my order I did some research only to find they have a bad rep. I called and they said they would send me an email (which I have yet to receive) telling me when my order would be shipped. Anyways I'm not really concerned yet, just assuming they are busy from their new disposables. What I want to know is if anyone has tried their cloth diapers, I ended up getting the AIO (all in one) diaper, velcro cloth diaper, and some cute plastic pants. I am wishing I did a little more research before buying but their product looked solid. If you happen to wear cloth diapers could you throw me some recommendations/comparisons?

I was really hoping to get these before spring break when my girlfriend comes back home from college so we could go adventuring in them.

Well i cant really tell you much on the cloth front. but lemme know your expirence with them, i am thinking of buying some from ABU very soon. Also yes they have some bad rep and they are backed up cause of their new disposables. But I did get my order relativly fast so dont worry too much.

Also tell me what you think of their cloth diapers. Absorbancy, feel, fit and thickness most of all. I really want a nice thick diaper i can wear, and cloth is obviously the best for thickness

Here is the best advice RE: ABU: Don't do business with them. Too many people have been burned.

Their cloth diaper line looks a lot like the Yuyun diapers. If I am correct, you are better off ordering from Yuyun directly (nicediaper.com).

Quote Originally Posted by dentedwheel View Post
    Their cloth diaper line looks a lot like the Yuyun diapers. If I am correct, you are better off ordering from Yuyun directly (nicediaper.com).
    I actually checked...yea um.... there the same thing and ABU is almost 3 times the price. Thanks dented. i know where im getting my cloths from ^_^

pamperchu

I order all the time from them and I allways get what I ordered. I have 144 cushys right now ^__^

Knowing wut i know about their cloth diapers and my expirence ordered my disposables from them.

If you want one of their speciality diapers obviously buy from them.

if you want anything else, cloth, plastic pants. go to the nicediaper.com site. their stuff is the exact same, a little more variety and 1/3rd the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    Knowing wut i know about their cloth diapers and my expirence ordered my disposables from them.

If you want one of their speciality diapers obviously buy from them.

if you want anything else, cloth, plastic pants. go to the nicediaper.com site. their stuff is the exact same, a little more variety and 1/3rd the price.
    Well I could cancel my order, however I found out the aio was due to ship to them by Thursday or Friday and everything shipped then. When I totalled the price after shipping on nicediaper.com, the price was barely any less to get it here any earlier... And time is weighing heavy on my decision

Quote Originally Posted by z0m813 View Post
    Well I could cancel my order, however I found out the aio was due to ship to them by Thursday or Friday and everything shipped then. When I totalled the price after shipping on nicediaper.com, the price was barely any less to get it here any earlier... And time is weighing heavy on my decision
    well if you like the AIO's which i still wanna know about from you ^_^. you will know where to buy more from in the future.

From what I've seen, you either get them really fast, or pretty much not at all