Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I've actually been lurking on this site and the wiki on - and - off for about a year now, and I finally worked up the courage to join.

I am a TB/DL/babyfur, and have been for most of my life. As long as I can remember I've always dreamed about regressing to a younger age and wearing diapers or pull - ups again. I think what really got me into it was watching the show Rugrats on TV. I always wanted to be a baby and do the stuff they did on the show, and just feel innocent and young again. I am not really sure where the furry part came in, I just always preferred shows and books with animal characters in them, and have a very strong love for animals. I currently have two fursonas, Felipe the cougar(who my username is based off) and Fern the otter/rat hybrid.

I have many, many different hobbies and interests, and I love to try new things and experience a lot. I love to draw in my spare time and have been drawing seriously for almost six years, although not so much lately because I really haven't been interested in it. I also occasionally write stories, but it's rare that I finish what I've started unless I have to for school or whatever, and I prefer reading stories instead and have always been a strong reader.

I think that pretty much sums me up for now, hope to meet some friends and post a lot here!

Peaceful

Well, may I be the first to say welcome to ADISC. I noticed that you like to draw. I am curious what an otter/rat hybrid looks like. Have you ever drawn one? And if so, could you post it? Also, how did you foster your love for reading? I have never really liked it much and I am wondering how you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful View Post
    I am curious what an otter/rat hybrid looks like. Have you ever drawn one? And if so, could you post it?
    I have drawn him before, but unfortunately I don't have my scanner right now, so I can't post it. I really don't know where I came up with an otter/rat, it just randomly popped in my mind when I first came up with him. I don't think it's an actual hybrid that has occurred yet (I am not sure if it would even be possible; I don't know a lot about that kind of thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful View Post
    How did you foster your love for reading? I have never really liked it much and I am wondering how you did it.
    My mom read to me all the time when I was little, and I learned to love it. I was taught to love it I guess pretty much, and it just stuck with me throughout my life. My dad and I went to the library almost every weekend until I was about eight or nine, and I always brought home a big stack of eight or nine (small) books.
    Last edited by BunnyAiden; 02-Mar-2010 at 00:40. Reason: Fixed the quote tag.