Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shopping Spree Competition w/ diapers & nudity

Default Shopping Spree Competition w/ diapers & nudity

So apparently there is a shopping spree competition in portland, OR in which naked contestants put on as many clothes as they possibly can. The one who has the most clothes put correctly on at the end of the time constraint wins a nice cash prize. Here is where the diapers come in: if a contestant is too nervous to go completely nude, they have the option to wear an adult diaper at the expense of one clothing item point. The link below contains an article with a video (no frontal nudity and, sadly, no diapers).

The competition is fierce at the Naked Co-Ed Shopping spree in Southeast Portland | - Oregonlive.com

I'm debating if I want to go, seeing how I am a Portlander.

Man I love Portland. Did my first freeze there at Courthouse Square a year ago.

Wonderful place.

Babymullet, I did the freeze too last year and it was freezing cold.

annierighthurr

Haha sounds like Portland!!

(its my hometown :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Colton B. View Post
    So apparently there is a shopping spree competition in portland, OR in which naked contestants put on as many clothes as they possibly can. The one who has the most clothes put correctly on at the end of the time constraint wins a nice cash prize. Here is where the diapers come in: if a contestant is too nervous to go completely nude, they have the option to wear an adult diaper at the expense of one clothing item point. The link below contains an article with a video (no frontal nudity and, sadly, no diapers).

The competition is fierce at the Naked Co-Ed Shopping spree in Southeast Portland | - Oregonlive.com

I'm debating if I want to go, seeing how I am a Portlander.
    You've got to love Oregon! I've never been but I hear its nice!

-Gus

In the article it says you can just wear regular underwear at the expense of one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Than Hope View Post
    In the article it says you can just wear regular underwear at the expense of one point.
    Yeah, nothing about diapers in there.