Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone, just stoping in to say hi, and introduce myself. I'm Josh, a little about myself.. I am in the military, have been for a while now. I love everything about cars, and trucks.

Also i am a Diaper Lover. If anyone ever wants to talk i am alway open to meeting new people.

Josh

Darkfinn

Well... being in the military and having an affinity for diapers... that's gotta be rough.

AFAIK diapers aren't a standard part of any combat uniform... though maybe they should be... could be useful for those long partols.

My attraction to all things diaper was one of the reasons I did not choose a military career. I took JROTC in High School... and did a lot of training to prepare for the "real thing"... a lot of my friends joined the service...

But being that privacy and free time are so limited... especially for the enlisted man in a time of war... I just didn't see diapers and soldiering working out.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay, and since I seem to be all about cars tonight, here's some Aussie muscle for you.
    Holden Monaro

While this car is branded as a Vauxhaul in the U.K. and a Pontiac GTO in the U.S, the Monaro is built in Australia by Holden, yet another subsidiary of GM. The engines however, are made in the U.S.

By the way, if anyone could tell me the song that plays from 0:34 to 1:18, that would be much appreciated, it sends shivers down my entire back..

Welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    By the way, if anyone could tell me the song that plays from 0:34 to 1:18, that would be much appreciated, it sends shivers down my entire back..
    I heard that tune so many time but I honesty don't know what the name of it.

Welcome to ou community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Yay! Another car enthusiast!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    I heard that tune so many time but I honesty don't know what the name of it.
    I found the song. DJ Shadow - Building Steam With a Grain of Salt.

Anyway, I shall not steer the topic any more.

So, welcome to the forum and stuff! Hope you enjoy the stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    I found the song. DJ Shadow - Building Steam With a Grain of Salt.

Anyway, I shall not steer the topic any more.

So, welcome to the forum and stuff! Hope you enjoy the stay.
    OT: Brilliant song. Check out the album it's from, Endtroducing. Great stuff.