Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the best way to meet people into this in your area

Default what is the best way to meet people into this in your area

yeah there's so many sites like here and dpf and what not, but there's certainly got to be a much better way to meet people in your area that are into the same things as you,

DPF isn't really the best example as it just went down for the count after a lengthy period of inactivity. Anyway, while you could take out ads in the local alternative papers or walk around town in AB clothes, I think you won't really be getting the kind of attention you want. This is a fringe interest and you're going to have to put in the time and effort to find people near you, and even more important they should be people with whom you share things in common. It's nice to meet other diaper wearers but that is just not enough to base any kind of relationship on. There is no quick fix. You'll get what you put into the effort.

I hate traveling everyone I've met has lived elsewhere, theirs got to be people into this in Orlando

I notice that different diaper sites have different crowds. diaperspace has a huge following from people where I live. ADISC has very few people near me, but it has more people open to talking about it. I would say go to other sites, search for people in your area and see who has a bigger crowd. then of course, invite them here.

Other places you can look into are like meetup.com, craigslist and yahoo groups or even myspace. They usually have a niche with diaper community in mind.

Sys

Whenever I've been interested in finding people around me I just bounce around the different sites and see if I can search the memberlist. I would guess most have an advanced search feature where you can at least designate a state, region, or whatever. I know that Diaperspace let's you search state, city, zip code.

Just don't expect everyone to constantly check profiles. I know a lot of users around me have very old last log-in dates. I was fortunate enough to just corrupt my boyfriend into liking them.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBEREAGLE19 View Post
    yeah there's so many sites like here and dpf and what not, but there's certainly got to be a much better way to meet people in your area that are into the same things as you,
    Not this way.

That's the only real light I can shed on it.

Hello!

I have found i have met ABs in 3 ways:

1: accident - i met a furry at college, he also turned out to be an AB!
    2: Online - i have been chatting to a couple of ABs online for years, one of which i see quite often
    3: They found me! - Another local(ish) AB emailed me about a year ago, was a bit erm, pessimistic at first but they turned out to be pretty cool.

Jammie

Mako

Have you checked out fetlife? It's social networking dedicated solely to those who are into kinky things and I'm told that it has quite a growing base of age players in additions to it's general userbase/moderations isn't as dim as diaperspace and such.
    Personally I met a lot of people from RUP during it's heyday but many have drifted away from it since the changes.

I don't know how many posts I've made about this. Search my name and I'm sure you'll come up with a few.

The key aspect is really having the initiative to do so. You need to chat it up with people on multiple forums, transfer those convos to IM, and go from there. It really is different for every different person, as people are unique creatures... You aren't instantly going to have a pile of ABDL friends in your lap. You need to network with people that share the same interests as you have.

There is a HUGE diaper following in Orlando. I'm not sure how you've missed it. Get on RUPadded, Fetlife, and other forums, and get involved.