Thread: Paysites

Default Paysites

I've decided that I'm going to buy a membership to an ab/dl video paysite. I know there are a few out there, so I decided to post a thread to try and figure out which one is the best to put the money into?

Thanks....

EDIT: I figured I'd add in that I'm kind of interested in watching full length videos that are like 30-60 minutes long or so.

GaashaHuzzah

Well...

You could, instead, use the money to purchase a fancy hat and etiquette lessons. With these new tools at your disposal, you could find a mate of some gender. I do not know your preferences, so I will avoid putting him or her. Assuming they were open minded, you could diaper them instead and not need to buy a membership at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    Well...

You could, instead, use the money to purchase a fancy hat and etiquette lessons. With these new tools at your disposal, you could find a mate of some gender. I do not know your preferences, so I will avoid putting him or her. Assuming they were open minded, you could diaper them instead and not need to buy a membership at all.
    Thanks alot for the not-help with my question.

GaashaHuzzah

I was offering an alternative, thank you very much.

But if I have to dircetly answer your question, I'd say Aunt Elli's or DiaperGals or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteGaachan View Post
    I was offering an alternative, thank you very much.

But if I have to dircetly answer your question, I'd say Aunt Elli's or DiaperGals or something.
    Really? Maybe I'm just too defensive, but I thought you were just being an asshole.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Than Hope View Post
    Really? Maybe I'm just too defensive, but I thought you were just being an asshole.
    Naw, I'z too young to be an asshole.

I'm allowed to call it being naive.

If you are going to start frequenting pay sites make dam sure your virus protection is the best you can get, and be prepared to get tons of unwanted e mail also make sure your credit card has a rolling code, so you don't get charged for something you never saw or wanted.

Be careful of that you don't sign up for automatic renewal read the small print very well.

I have the coins to do it but I know better, to get involved...

On the topic of avoiding viruses, if you wanted to be really sure that your computer be protected, you could set up a virtual machine. However, It requires technical knowledge, and videos might not run smoothly(depending on your computer). But you wouldn't have to worry about a virus trashing your computer. Fortunately, it can be set up without paying for anything.
    Basically, you're running a machine inside of(not physically, hence "virtual") your actual machine, meaning your outer machine you use for everything else is safe: damage is contained within the virtual machine.
    My explanation be confusing or simplistic, depending on your computer knowledge. More information can be found easily on Google, Bing, etc. by searching "virtual machine" or "virtualization". ADISC's wiki also has information, although it centers on using the virtual machine for privacy, not security(which wouldn't really affect how you set anything up).

Pay sites aren't worth the risk. If you're looking for people who are really into diapers, these paysites aren't where they are at. Most of the people who are portraited on the site are actors/actresses who are just in it for the money. Most of the junk on there just isn't any good. It would be better to find someone close to you who is into the same thing and spend your time and money with them. In the long run, you'll get more for your money!