Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB Clothes

Default AB Clothes

i really want a romper... or just other baby cloths... i have a onezie but i am feeling like i want something else....

i really like this:Cosy n Dry: Little Chicks Printed Terry Towelling Romper

what i was wondering if - are there an US sites...that sell, b/c i am not looking to spend all that money on shipping if i dont have 2..

thanks.,

I have been buying from easyaccessclothing.com great products

Oh and there's a seller on Etsy who sells cloth diapers, AB clothes & accessories.

Never Grown Up by nevergrownup on Etsy

He's not taking any custom orders at the moment though!

Default Custom Romper

I would be willing to do a custom romper in any theme you like. My rompers are the bib type, are linned in satin with a snap crotch ( strong snaps) and your name on the bib top. I did a STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE version and soon will do a THOMAS TRAIN version. Would love to hear what you have in mind and make a bid.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by starryideas View Post
    I would be willing to do a custom romper in any theme you like. My rompers are the bib type, are linned in satin with a snap crotch ( strong snaps) and your name on the bib top. I did a STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE version and soon will do a THOMAS TRAIN version. Would love to hear what you have in mind and make a bid.

Tom
    Do you have any photos of the ones that you have made by chance?

Thanks,
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Thanks, I will bookmark it and keep an eye on the devlopment of your product.

Hiya,

Its a shame that cosy is expensive to ship to your location i have found their stuff to be great, but then i'm not exactly unbiased (i look after the site!). Have you tried emailing nanny and asking if she can do you a better price on the postage on just the item your are looking to get?

Jammie

Loopygone

All what money? Its $8.36 to ship to the US.