Thread: my introduction

Default my introduction

I'm 63 and a lifelong female AB. I have a sports injury, a fall, that resulted in me not knowing when I am about to pee so wear nappies 24/7. I also wear frilly baby clothes at home , use a dummy and a bottle. I have lots of baby toys, including teddies and dollies.

GaashaHuzzah

Why hello there, new friend.

Would you care to tell us some of your other interests and hobbies?

I apologize for my exclamation, but you're a rarity around these parts. I don't know if any of the older members can shed some light on the amount of older female AB/DLs out there (most times it seems 99.9% male ). Umm... so yeah, tell us more about yourself I'd really love to know more about you. *blushes*

Default my introduction

I play bassoon, read, knit, crochet and garden. am an amateur botanist and collect baby toys and soft toys.

I lost my daddy of 32 years 15 months ago and miss him terribly, otherwise I'm content. I have several good friends in the wide AB community, but no one close, geographically that is.

GaashaHuzzah

Botany is win on so many levels.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your daddy. His spirit will live on even through the darkest of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by babasnookum View Post
    I play bassoon, read, knit, crochet and garden. am an amateur botanist and collect baby toys and soft toys.

I lost my daddy of 32 years 15 months ago and miss him terribly, otherwise I'm content. I have several good friends in the wide AB community, but no one close, geographically that is.
    I'm sorry to hear that as well. I don't know the UK well, but I do know there are a lot of members on here from that location so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone locally on here.

Quote Originally Posted by babasnookum View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I am very sorry about the loss of your daddy. Upon reading about yourself being an amateur botanist, I am curious as to what in specific do you actually grow?

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.