Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morning or Evening?

Default Morning or Evening?

Well, what type of person are you?

I find I'm pretty cheerful most of the time, the only time I get really grumpy is if I've had a little nap in the afternoon and wake up. Then I'm not really a very nice person at all.

So are you one of those bright and cheerful morning people? Or do you prefer to stay up late and be a night owl?

Butterfly Mage

I've been getting up at 6:00AM for my job so long that I couldn't sleep late even if I wanted to. I am definitely a morning person. I get really tired by 10:00PM.

I get the most inspiration during the evening/nighttime, especially when I draw. I've never been a morning person, that's the hardest part of the day for me.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    Well, what type of person are you?

I find I'm pretty cheerful most of the time, the only time I get really grumpy is if I've had a little nap in the afternoon and wake up. Then I'm not really a very nice person at all.

So are you one of those bright and cheerful morning people? Or do you prefer to stay up late and be a night owl?
    I am DEFINTELY a night person. Its also when my parents go to bed, so i have privacy on the computer, and even more so in my room.

What is this morning? On school days, while I get up at 7am, I'm at my best from 11am-ish until around 3pm when I'm tired again. On days off, I usually wake at 11am, and get tired around 11pm.

So, I suppose I'm an afternoon person

Neither. There's about a five minute period in between where you can catch me at my best.
    Last edited by Chillhouse; 26-Feb-2010 at 21:37.

Evening, no question about it. If you want me, talk to me after 8PM preferably after 10PM

I'm an all the time person. I wake up energized and enthusiastic and remain that way till the end. It's great.

I like both to some extents but it really relies on my sleeping pattern. Recently I been staying up really late or even past dawn then waking up in the mid/early afternoon.