Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Live In Rhode Island or close to it?

Default Anyone Live In Rhode Island or close to it?

Hey I live in Cumberland, Rhode Island, USA and I was wondering if anyone lives close to me......girl or boy, I'll be willing to baby either and of course the other way around ^^ but also to be really GREAT FRIENDS or more.....idk but I really want to know someone in person that lives near me.... anyone can help....even if you know someone that lives close that would be sooooooo awesome <3333333333 thanks =)

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLovePoetLorent View Post
    Hey I live in Cumberland, Rhode Island, USA and I was wondering if anyone lives close to me......girl or boy, I'll be willing to baby either and of course the other way around ^^ but also to be really GREAT FRIENDS or more.....idk but I really want to know someone in person that lives near me.... anyone can help....even if you know someone that lives close that would be sooooooo awesome <3333333333 thanks =)
    You can do a search for people in the Member list who say they live in Rhode Island, if you're just wondering.

Other than that, we tend to not make friends based on how close we leave to each other. Look around, talk to everyone.

hahaha of course I talk to all these people I mean I know a good amount of them pritty well....I just thought it would be awesome to know someone from were I live to 'share in the experiance' like if never had before..... :P

Mesmerale

hahaha of course I talk to all these people I mean I know a good amount of them pritty well....I just thought it would be awesome to know someone from were I live to 'share in the experiance' like if never had before..... :P
    I understand the appeal. :P But finding people to meet with is always dangerous, to a point.. And never really ends well if it isn't organized and has a good amount of people in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I understand the appeal. :P But finding people to meet with is always dangerous, to a point.. And never really ends well if it isn't organized and has a good amount of people in it.
    =( good point.....yeah my aunts tell me that I put way tooooooooooo much trust in poeple.....Can't help it though

Mesmerale

=( good point.....yeah my aunts tell me that I put way tooooooooooo much trust in poeple.....Can't help it though
    *shrugs* Just keep it balanced with caution and stuff. :P

Olivia

Wrong forum to be asking this I think as this one is for computers and gaming I would try regulars forum and maybe teen baby.

That's good, to an extent. But you need to watch yourself on this site. A quick look at the number of users banned from this site shows that there are some predators out there.