Thread: HI, I'm new

Default HI, I'm new

I forgot I signed up with this sight. I'm fairly new with this diaper thing.

Greetings and welcome to the site, feel free to GAZE upon the threads, and ask questions of why everything is the way it is.

Welcome to the site! I hope you feel right at home here. It initially took me a little while, but now I feel right at home. We're here for you for anything guys.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please tell us a little more about yourself...like how you found the site, and why you wanted to join the site, or anything else you want to add.

Also feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please tell us a little more about yourself...like how you found the site, and why you wanted to join the site, or anything else you want to add.

Also feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

I think that covered everything. Have fun!

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I am fairly new here myself. It will get easier.