Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At the doctor's

Default At the doctor's

I went to get my lungs checked out because I have been having this deep raspy cough for two weeks now. (She diagnosed me with Bronchitis...)

As the doctor examines me, she asks me to lift my shirt to listen to my chest and back. That's when I remembered that I was wearing a onesie. So I said "one moment, please", reached into my pants to unbutton the snaps, and pulled my onesie up to my chest.

It's a really good feeling to have accepted my wearing diapers, so that situations become of the "no big deal" category.

I guess this post was in part a personal statement...

Haha, I think I passed the stage of caring about people think about me buying diapers. Just because 99% of these people assume its for someone else. The more worried you look the more people will think about it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTHOTDOG View Post
    Smooth. I would of been freaking out
    one might say....baby smooth

It is a great feeling once you get to the point you described. Being incontinent I too use to be concerned and scared when going to doctors or have procedures done. But now, I even take my diaper bag with me to all my doctors appointments.

Keep up your confidence.

well the onsie would have been fine for me but a diaper and my doctor would ask questions that i am not answering.

Oh come on, you knew you were wearin the onesie when you were going to the doc, and you knew they would want you to lift your shirt. I'm just saying, don't act like it was a shock.

True. Hence the "no big deal" comment.

Where was my post unclear? Where did the notion of shock come in that you are alluding to?

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    Oh come on, you knew you were wearin the onesie when you were going to the doc, and you knew they would want you to lift your shirt. I'm just saying, don't act like it was a shock.

I Have 7 onsies and use them daily and not that I forgot but you kinda do and I had a simular experience my Dr. knows about my incotinence but was shocked they make them for adults. Well she had me Lay down and not even thinking about it till basiclly the same thing happen I explained to her that I had a onsie type shirt on so all I did is the same thing but she help pull my pants down she did what she had to do for the check they do on guys it is so much easier laying down. But like I said she is very understanding and treats me like any other guy the only difference is instead of sample of Pepcid she gives me a bunch of diaper rash sample or powder. The key is be some what open she i great and understand but sometimes you don't think about small thing like that like i said I have one for everyday of the week so it is as normal as wearing diapers.

Where did the notion of shock come in that you are alluding to?
    Well, when you said, "that's when I remembered I had a onsie on," it sounded like you were caught by surprise. I just don't like it when people on these posts do something in public on purpose and then act like it was an accident, like they are trying to fulfill a fantasy. Sorry if I misjudged.