Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idea

ThatKid

Default Idea

ok....I am going on a band trip tomorrow and we are going to a mall....and I was thinking...like when we get there..I can sneak into the family restroom pay a dollar in the machine and get a diaper.....and put it on...or try too...and wear it till right b4 we go....then I can sneak back in and change....good idea or not?

I am more then willing to bet it won't fit you so it would be a waste of time on your part and you will be extremely let down and pissed off you wasted a buck on a diaper that dose not even fit.

ThatKid

lol you have a point there...but you never know...lol...and I'll have like 50 dollars there anyway...so 1 out of 50 isn't that bad.....you are probably right though

For my money, waste of your time. It won't fit, and you don't want to dick around going into a family restroom on a band trip--somebody would notice and wonder why. School and diapers don't mix.

ThatKid

lol i have read the answers and thought about it and...lol...ya not the smartest idea...lol

you can close this now

Well if baby diapers from a machine is all you can get, you could try to make them do. Buy some tape and use that to get the diaper to 'fit', that's what I did when I started wearing.
    Or buy two diapers and stick them together to make a bigger one? I think there's information on how to do that in the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKid View Post
    ok....I am going on a band trip tomorrow and we are going to a mall....and I was thinking...like when we get there..I can sneak into the family restroom pay a dollar in the machine and get a diaper.....and put it on...or try too...and wear it till right b4 we go....then I can sneak back in and change....good idea or not?

I say bring your own diaper. But I have had experience with those machines and they are too small! But if you have the guts to do that I say bring your own!

when its all you have its great, ive done that alot before. and as far as band, if it dont mess with your playing go for it!

ThatKid

lol we aren't playing on the trip anyway...I might try it anyway...it doesn't cost much and i have gone into family restrooms before ...so it might work...if i decide to do it...lol probably won't fit though.

those machines are usually baby diaper machines...
    you're not going to fit...