Thread: Hey Everyone!

Default Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone,

Im Steve, here's a little bit about me...

I've been in the DL scene since I can remember. I remember browsing DL groups on yahoo since I became framiliar with the internet. I've never really been apart of a community, so I thought I'd give it a try here. This place seems to be one of the best AB/DL communities on the net, and have heard nothing but good things!

I'm 23 and have a passion for sports. I work parttime at a mens clothing store in my small town and attend college for business. I enjoy sports gambling and have found success after years of betting. I play alot of tennis, basketball and volleyball. Im about 6'1 135, a bit under weight, but Im currently, finally, found some motivation to start working out lol For those hard gainers out there...it can be frustrating, but I keep telling myself, after 3 months I start putting on some weight. I've been a smoker for about 5 years...yuck i know...Family is very important to me, and I consider myself extremely lucky to have such a large, close family all living in the same community. I currently live in a small town closest to the Windsor, Ontario. Thats right, I'm Canadian...

Thats pretty much the basics, I look forward to meeting new people!

-Steve

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by steve23 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Im Steve, here's a little bit about me...

I've been in the DL scene since I can remember. I remember browsing DL groups on yahoo since I became framiliar with the internet. I've never really been apart of a community, so I thought I'd give it a try here. This place seems to be one of the best AB/DL communities on the net, and have heard nothing but good things!

I'm 23 and have a passion for sports. I work parttime at a mens clothing store in my small town and attend college for business. I enjoy sports gambling and have found success after years of betting. I play alot of tennis, basketball and volleyball. Im about 6'1 135, a bit under weight, but Im currently, finally, found some motivation to start working out lol For those hard gainers out there...it can be frustrating, but I keep telling myself, after 3 months I start putting on some weight. I've been a smoker for about 5 years...yuck i know...Family is very important to me, and I consider myself extremely lucky to have such a large, close family all living in the same community. I currently live in a small town closest to the Windsor, Ontario. Thats right, I'm Canadian...

Thats pretty much the basics, I look forward to meeting new people!

-Steve
    Hi, Steve! Welcome to ADISC!

Wow, are we really that famous? That's awesome... ^_^

Hm.. Whoa, you're tall.. I'm, like, 5' 3".. You'd tower over me. XD

Ooh, you play tennis? I got interested in tennis once when I was at a summer camp.. It was so fun, but I never really played again..

Hey Steve. Welcome the the adisc. I hope you enjoy your time here and that you make some friends.

Snaps.

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISc. enjoy your time here.

While not perfect I do believe that ADISC is one of the best.

Welcome to the group.

Remember the old saying
    "If you find a perfect group, don't join it because you will ruin it."
    Or is that something people just targeted me with my entire life?