Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samples questions

Default Samples questions

If you could answer these it would be appreciated

1. is the goodnites boxers or briefs sample still available to order ANYWHERE in the U.S. still?

2. Can I order another Underjams sample?

3. if I already ordered a sample of a product of TENA pull-ups, can I order another TENA product sample as well? On their site it says you can only order 1 sample but i dont know if thats for the same product or any of their products.

4. Info on the Depends sample?

Check the proctor and gambel site to see if they are offering sampels of there products, all of your P&G questions will be answered there.

Tena might just be trying to promote that one prouduct

Don't bother ordering anything from depends there junk.

Yeah but even if Depends are junk, its just a free sample, hey why not

If your a young guy living at home and there is a chance you will get discovered because of the nature of the package, I'm saying a depends isn't worth the trouble.

They are cheap diapers for the savings of about 50 cents it isn't worth the trouble, go buy a small pack of good nights and hide them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey94 View Post
    If you could answer these it would be appreciated

1. is the goodnites boxers or briefs sample still available to order ANYWHERE in the U.S. still?

2. Can I order another Underjams sample?

3. if I already ordered a sample of a product of TENA pull-ups, can I order another TENA product sample as well? On their site it says you can only order 1 sample but i dont know if thats for the same product or any of their products.

4. Info on the Depends sample?
    1.no they stopped making them that i know of
    2.yes just go to thier siteunderjams
    3.yes they will both come
    4.well i think they stopped they sort of start and stop that all the time and i quit looking and just bought

annierighthurr

If you're worried about discretion, something I have commonly heard of is giving a fake name for samples. Like, so it looks like it's somebody else's mail if your parents come across it by accident.

I'm not sure if I really endorse it, but it may be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by diaper degraw View Post
    1.no they stopped making them that i know of
    2.yes just go to thier siteunderjams
    3.yes they will both come
    4.well i think they stopped they sort of start and stop that all the time and i quit looking and just bought
    The sleep shorts and briefs are both still in production.

Bedwetting: Expert Advice & Help for Bedwetting Children / Kids

o_O

Not that they're wonderful products (neither is very well-made), but they still exist and are being produced.

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    If you're worried about discretion, something I have commonly heard of is giving a fake name for samples. Like, so it looks like it's somebody else's mail if your parents come across it by accident.

I'm not sure if I really endorse it, but it may be worth it!
    I've heard someone say to just put "Current" as the first name and "Resident" so it just looks like the ship out samples.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I've heard someone say to just put "Current" as the first name and "Resident" so it just looks like the ship out samples.
    That's a good idea, though I wonder if a company would pause at sending out samples to a name like that? I'm sure they don't care, but it's still a thought.