Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have Depends Lost their Crinkli-ness???

Default Have Depends Lost their Crinkli-ness???

I'm horrified! I just bought a pack of the repackaged Depend fitted protection and put one on and the crinkle level is now down to that of a tranquility atn! I couldn't even hear it when I was walking through the emply hallways at college (one of my favorite things to do with a crinkly diaper). Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm now sitting in my car after soaking it during a math test and now that its wet it may as well be clothlike....'sniff'

Depends suck, therefore I have not bought any in a while. However, I do agree with the above about having fun crinkling... sorry to hear you were disappointed.

Cam, I know what you mean, they certainly aren't the best diapers I've worn. They are, however, my favorites out of what's available at the local pharmacies based on how they feel and look when wet and how the crinkle (I'm always open to suggestions). Now that they are no longer crinkly, I need to find another diaper.

I did try the Bambino's a while ago and actually didn't like they way they sounded. They were plenty absorbant, but the plastic was soooo thick it sounded more like a tarp than the old-school diapers I remember. I've never tried Secure X-plus, but have heard they are a similar diaper to bambinos. Also, I've heard that Abenas aren't very crinkly either. Tranquility ATNS have good absorbancy, but as I mentioned above they are on the quieter side.

I will take crinkle over bulk any day, so if anyone knows of a good loud diaper, please respond. Thanks, WNB

Quote Originally Posted by wetnbulky View Post
    I'm horrified! I just bought a pack of the repackaged Depend fitted protection
    Try maximum protection? I bought a pack of those once and slowly used them over the course of a year and a half, and I'm pretty sure they crinkled quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by wetnbulky View Post
    Cam, I know what you mean, they certainly aren't the best diapers I've worn. They are, however, my favorites out of what's available at the local pharmacies based on how they feel and look when wet and how the crinkle (I'm always open to suggestions). Now that they are no longer crinkly, I need to find another diaper.

I did try the Bambino's a while ago and actually didn't like they way they sounded. They were plenty absorbant, but the plastic was soooo thick it sounded more like a tarp than the old-school diapers I remember. I've never tried Secure X-plus, but have heard they are a similar diaper to bambinos. Also, I've heard that Abenas aren't very crinkly either. Tranquility ATNS have good absorbancy, but as I mentioned above they are on the quieter side.

I will take crinkle over bulk any day, so if anyone knows of a good loud diaper, please respond. Thanks, WNB
    I'd rather have a absorbent one than a crinkly one. When I tried Depends last year. I didn't notice much crinkly-ness. And they leaked on me once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by DJHusky View Post
    I'd rather have a absorbent one than a crinkly one.
    Agreed.. 100%

I was referring to the maximim protection and yes, they do leak. the thing is, I enjoy the embarrassment of walking into a quiet doctors office, classroom, etc. and having people hear that I'm wearing a diaper as I walk past them. Its humiliating and exhillerating at the same time. Wetting is fun too, but leaks are ok because it adds to the embarrassment. Since I'm not a girl and don't have the advantage of wearing short skirts to accidentally show off my diaper when I bend over, I;m kind of limited to crinkle. Bulk is good too, but you have to either wear tight pants or multiple diapers to make it obvious, which isn't very believeable when you're trying to look like you have a genuine medical problem.

What are the crinkliest diapers available?

Solution: buy a roll of plastic fabric and stuff the insides of your jeans with it. Joking aside, I'm sure making them quieter is a goal for many of these companies, what with all that discreteness rubbish…

They are still crinkle.. But they do suck. I can't get much where I live so that that.

Ok, let me change the question a bit and ask this: If you're a guy, how do you make it look like you are wearing diapers so that it's obvious, without making it look like you are trying to make it obvious (hahaha...that sounded NUTS)?

Let me clarify. I LOVE the way Adrian from iheartdiapers.com wears short skirts, stretch pants, and tight shorts so that her diaper is visible in public. she recently went to yoga class wearing a bambino under stretchy workout shorts and it was sooooo hot!

I want to be able to go into public (the gym, the doctor, the massuse, etc) wearing a diaper that is obvious, but still be able to pass if off as a medical necessity if questioned.

Ideas?