Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 2010

Smile E3 2010

E3s coming up in June anyone anticipating any games or other things that will appear? For those of you that don't know what it is it's a gaming convention. I know I wanna see what Microsoft has to say about Halo Reach.After last years and what they presented can't wait for this one.
    Last edited by Yarfiggle; 24-Feb-2010 at 00:22. Reason: messed up

I can only hope that something will be said about the elder scrolls V.

I'm interested in Microsoft's Project Natal; take that Nintendo.

As far as games the only one that I can think of is the next GTA, a designer for Rockstar said that the next GTA would be out in fall 2010.

I hope Nintendo's conference goes better than last years :\.

Quote Originally Posted by DJHusky View Post
    I'll watch it as long as they don't have that jackass Regie Fesami, he's such a tool.

I sadly wasn't able to see the Nintendo presentation due to school was it really that bad?

Olivia

Cataclysm from blizz the wow xpac that will get me playing full time!

I've fallen out of contact with new games coming out, but hopefully anything with the words Zelda, Metroid, Ratchet & Clank, or pokemon. I forget if blizzard goes to e3, but I'd love to here about diablo 3 coming up (I can stay patient about cataclysm until my guild has everything in icc on farm, we're just about on 25 lk atm, gotten sind down to 10%, didn't down her only because we had an hour from when we first started her)

Quote Originally Posted by DJHusky View Post
    Rumor's of the successor to the Nintendo DS are out and about. There was rumor's a few months ago Nintendo was ordering Nvidia tegra chips, the same GPU chips the Zune HD uses. So I am pretty sure they will talk about that this year, if not unveil a prototype and it comes out late 2010 or sometime in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    I've fallen out of contact with new games coming out, but hopefully anything with the words Zelda, Metroid, Ratchet & Clank, or pokemon. I forget if blizzard goes to e3, but I'd love to here about diablo 3 coming up (I can stay patient about cataclysm until my guild has everything in icc on farm, we're just about on 25 lk atm, gotten sind down to 10%, didn't down her only because we had an hour from when we first started her)
    Metroid is getting "Metroid: Other M" for the Wii, The Zelda team is currently working. Rachet and clank have the sequal to future perfect right? Gamefreak is releasing Pokemon gold and silver with update features such as wi-fi on the NDS next month. As for Diablo 3 you might hear about it, but right now I am sure all blizzards egg's are in Starcraft 2 and WoW support.

Other then "DS2", I'll be looking out for Half-life 2 :episode 3. and praying Alan Wake and/or Heavy Rain comes to the PC. Plus any news on Fallout: New Vegas.

You mean that big, press-only event where Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo compare penis size?