Thread: Olla

new2inc

Post Olla

Hi,
    I am not as new to my IC as the name suggests, but I have used similar names on other boards, so I kept it here. Yes, I have bouts of incontinence- enough that I wear diapers most of the time. I just don't trust my bladder- especially in the winter. Or when I travel. Or first thing in the morning. Or after dinner... You get the idea.

Anyhow, I travel alot, and have weekly "experiences" with security people at various airports around the world. Keeping a few extra diapers in my briefcase helps when they get huffy about my tube of diaper cream. Usually, they get more embarrased than I. I'm happily married, raising two great preteens and enjoying life.

Handicapped? No- I just have different undies than most.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by new2inc View Post
    [. . .]

Welcome to ADISC!

... What if you really need that parking space? XD

Quote Originally Posted by new2inc View Post
    Hi,
    I am not as new to my IC as the name suggests, but I have used similar names on other boards, so I kept it here. Yes, I have bouts of incontinence- enough that I wear diapers most of the time. I just don't trust my bladder- especially in the winter. Or when I travel. Or first thing in the morning. Or after dinner... You get the idea.

Anyhow, I travel alot, and have weekly "experiences" with security people at various airports around the world. Keeping a few extra diapers in my briefcase helps when they get huffy about my tube of diaper cream. Usually, they get more embarrased than I. I'm happily married, raising two great preteens and enjoying life.

hey! I see from your thread title that you are neither spanish nor portuguese, but olla definatelly resembles me of my own country. are you from galizia? and also, wellcome aboard