Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm new

Default Hi, I'm new

Like many others here I've had a desire to wear diapers since I was little. I remember, when I was around four, asking my mom to put me back in diapers. She complied, but since then I've had to keep my diaper wearing a secret.

I got married six years ago, and after a year or so I told my wife about my secret, and amazingly, she was understanding. So since then, I've been wearing diapers to bed five to six nights a week (I don't wear during the day - I like to be an adult sometimes!) thanks to my understanding and compassionate wife.

Everytime I put one on, I still feel a thrill and am amazed that I'm actually wearing one. There's nothing like having a thick comfortable diaper on. The other day my wife made it even more thrilling by dressing up as a nurse who diapered me and treated me like a little boy in the pediatric ward. That was nice!

Welcome. Join us in the chat room for added fun! (Live Chat button at the top.)

Welcome to ADISC! Ever since I came here, I've seen what I've been missing before I knew about this site. I hope you think the same. As Grizzy said, the chat room can be fun, just join in anytime using the chat now button at the top. Enjoy the forums .

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Hello and Welcome to the site!

Must be nice having a partner who is not only understanding, but also likes to participate!

Hope ya have fun here!

B.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaloum View Post
    Like many others here I've had a desire to wear diapers since I was little. I remember, when I was around four, asking my mom to put me back in diapers. She complied, but since then I've had to keep my diaper wearing a secret.

I got married six years ago, and after a year or so I told my wife about my secret, and amazingly, she was understanding. So since then, I've been wearing diapers to bed five to six nights a week (I don't wear during the day - I like to be an adult sometimes!) thanks to my understanding and compassionate wife.

Everytime I put one on, I still feel a thrill and am amazed that I'm actually wearing one. There's nothing like having a thick comfortable diaper on. The other day my wife made it even more thrilling by dressing up as a nurse who diapered me and treated me like a little boy in the pediatric ward. That was nice!
    Wow dude, that's awesome! I told my wife shortly after we were married and she was understanding, but thought it was a little wierd. She's been open to some participation, but I still don't feel comfortable enough to wear diapers to bed with her every night. You're blessed!

Welcome Kaloum,

How about telling us a little about you other than diapers and that great wife you have. For instance, what does your user name mean?

A bit of profound marital advice I got was.

She is a keeper boy, don't screw it up!

Unfortunately I did anyway.

Kaloum is the name of one of my favorite African bands, Kaloum Star. They are from Guinée, a small country on the west coast of Africa. I was listening to them when I decided I would join this forum. African music is something I love even more than diapers, but I also love all kinds of other music.

I'm also interested in the writings of Derrick Jensen and Lierre Keith, whose ideas on the state of our planet resonate with me very deeply. Sometimes I feel that my indulgence in diapers is a form of escape from the frightening future we will have to endure unless we wake up.

Wingychan

Welcome to Adisc, Kaloum.