Thread: hey there

Default hey there

hi...im new here...i love wearing diapers...im interested in meeting more people who share this love...rite now im wearing my depends men underwear...i really wish i had a tape on diaper

This is NOT a place to meet people, especially since most of our members are underaged. We are a support community, not a place to find friends to meet with. Perhaps you should revise your post to include information about your hobbies, age, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    hei bigbby i shar ur fetihs 4 speeling shitfully. mabe if u wer 2 spel korect den we cud flam u properly? In all honest, this is NOT a place to meet people, especially since most of our members are underaged. We are a support community, not a place to find friends to meet with.
    By "meet" he could definitely mean just talk to online, don't judge too quickly.

Welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi there Welcome To Adisc

Why Dont You Post Again And Tell us Some More About you?

Snaps.

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here, but just remember, this site is not a dating website or anything like that. Ok?

Welcome to ADISC, where the S means support and the D doesn't mean dating. We are a support site here, and places like eHarmony and Facebook is for meeting people. So, do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? Incredible oddities of incredible awesomeness?