Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School Limiting Diaper Usage?

Smile School Limiting Diaper Usage?

Hello Adisc

My First Comment In Quite A While ^^

At the moment im in my final year of high school, and im finding less and less time to be involved in diaper related activities

be it wearing or wetting to even being on this website.

Just wondering if this has or is happening to anyone else?

i Really Want To Be in Diapers Again!

From Snaps.

Being able to wear constantly actually sucks. The more you wear/use the more "meh" it becomes over time (unless your Darkfinn). It's only when we lose something, we know of its true value.

He was a respected (to my recollection) member from a way back when but he got banned for something, but I wasn't active at the time so I don't know what happened.

On topic- I totally agree, since I haven't been able to wear diapers for quite some time it really does kind of suck :|

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Call me a Noob >< but who's this DarkFinn character?
    He was a very long standing and respectable member with like over 100 rep points that was banned cause he didn't agree with MOO on some of the things and spoke out against him.

He was refering to him because he wears 24/7, has been for over a year now.

ImmaNinja

i agree also when i start useing diapers alot i usually drift away from my DL life style. Weather it's visiting this site, Wearing etc...

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Being able to wear constantly actually sucks. The more you wear/use the more "meh" it becomes over time (unless your Darkfinn). It's only when we lose something, we know of its true value.
    yeah, i always want to wear most when i have no diapers

having to wear diapers like myself as i am incontinent is one thing but kicking it up a notch like wearing multiple diapers to the point that it is noticeable to a point makes it all the more exciting, you try to see how many diapers or how thick of a diaper you can wear while looking at yourself in the mirror and wonder if anyone saw you in public if they can tell you are diapered and if they would approach you about it!! try it some time, the best i have done and still have not been caught or approached is 3 Abena x-plus on all at once!! i kept watching for signs that others noticed my diaper, nothing, so i will have to try 4 sometime, i guess

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by diprboy75 View Post
    having to wear diapers like myself as i am incontinent is one thing but kicking it up a notch like wearing multiple diapers to the point that it is noticeable to a point makes it all the more exciting, you try to see how many diapers or how thick of a diaper you can wear while looking at yourself in the mirror and wonder if anyone saw you in public if they can tell you are diapered and if they would approach you about it!! try it some time, the best i have done and still have not been caught or approached is 3 Abena x-plus on all at once!! i kept watching for signs that others noticed my diaper, nothing, so i will have to try 4 sometime, i guess
    Best first post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by diprboy75 View Post
    You should make an introduction post so that our community can know who you are (like myself). Welcome to ADISC!

And to answer the question, school always factors a lot of decisions especially if you are an AB/DL in college with a roommate (not me yet). I am a DL myself and whenever I go too far, the refractory period kicks in and it makes things much worse. I usually diaper up in the weekends when I am up until 3 in the morning but even at that I still don't go for long but for pleasure. All I can really say is that school can kick some ass sometimes but time management is key in life.