Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: harsh assumptions

Default harsh assumptions

hihi all, I have something to say about those who have my contacts in any fashion. If by some reason we don't chat and such, PLEASE don't jump to the conclusion I don't like you. And to tell me that really hurts my feelings. I don't dislike anyone. If ya wanna talk to me, RP, and such then by all means, go ahead.

I know some feel intimidated and/or shy about talking to me, but I'm not a celebrity or anythings superior. I hate title that. I'm just an AB and babyfur that draws, and wanna be no different than the next person.

OK? ^^

You are about as intimidating as a declawed kitten. Don't worry about it...and wouldn't this be more suited for a blog? And I also hate people making assumptions of me based off my behavior in the IRC room, but it's fine if they get the gist of what I'm like from there...

I was actually afraid to talk to you at first, but I did message ya and you're very easy and fun to talk to :3

I always want to talk to you.... I'm just too lazy. D:

I really do want to chat with you. :< You are to cute/awesome.

PsychedelicFox

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    You are about as intimidating as a declawed kitten. Don't worry about it...and wouldn't this be more suited for a blog? And I also hate people making assumptions of me based off my behavior in the IRC room, but it's fine if they get the gist of what I'm like from there...
    Yeah, you're waaaay different in Skype... or is that just for me?

I've wanted to chat with ya before, but I always stop because I dunno what I would even chat with ya about. >.=.<

But yeah, I'm not good at contacting people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scalie View Post
    I've wanted to chat with ya before, but I always stop because I dunno what I would even chat with ya about. >.=.<

But yeah, I'm not good at contacting people. lol
    Ditto here, but I can see where people making those kind of assumptions might be hurtful. Truthfully it's more their own issue than yourself, because you are a pretty nice person to talk to so try not to be too bothered when someones says something like that. *huggles*

On a sidenote, you kinda are a celebrity if you think about it. Within the community alot of people know about your art and just as mean are enfatuated by your artwork. So you are a well-known, well-respected individual, ie. a celebrity.

Mako

It's the curse of being popular in an online social network. I read an article not too long ago that touched on this type of situation.

Not intimidating? Really? Then explain this! http://www.adisc.org/forum/babyfur-l...ub-attack.html

Eh, you're right, not all that intimidating when you really look at it.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Not intimidating? Really? Then explain this! http://www.adisc.org/forum/babyfur-l...ub-attack.html

Eh, you're right, not all that intimidating when you really look at it.
    Well it's definitely "nah cute". We certainly know that.