Thread: Need some help

Default Need some help

Well this is what I am up against. I have want to ask these 2 girls to hang out with me next week, by going out to get coffee. There is girl A and Girl B. T better my chances of them agreeing to this, I think both will have to be in attendance. So, how should I ask these girls to hang out with me? My plan was to say, to girl A, hey would you like to join girl B and I for coffee next saturday?

but I wouldn't hanve asked girl B to get coffee yet, I am really just relying on girl A saying yes, then go to girl B and say the same line to her.

Is this a good idea? If not, what other ways could I go about this?

Bad idea.

Why would you assume girl B would say yes? Don't lie.

Just ask one (or both). I don't understand what the big dilemma is.

You could do that, but add "You want to pick up some coffee with A and I, provided she wants top too?"

Quite honestly and not to be blunt, it almost sounds like you're asking for a three-some. Whilst what I'm about to say would best be in mature topics, I'll say it anyway. While a three-some can be fun, they need to be carefully orchestrated and need the understanding and acceptance of all parties involved.

I would say your best bet is to ask the both of them out, but at different times, that way you'll have a chance to go out with both of them if both say yes. If they both say yes, that's fine, you'll get to go out with each, and find out whether you two "click" or not. If one says no, that's OK, at least you still will go get coffee with one of them.

Or you could just wait until you're all together and having a laugh and say something like 'Hey this was fun today, we should grab a coffee sometime'

And then follow-up with a text to them later saying "so about that coffee... how does (time/date/place) suit you?"

Never assume that one of the members is going when asking them out. I would think that when asking the first girl, just ask her out and elude that you might come with another person, but don't say that the other party already said yes. The format you stated could work with the second person though.

Just ask one or the other. And this really isn't as big or as complicated as you perceive it to be, just be confident and you'll be fine. Also don't come on too strong.

This really isn't difficult. They won't start making out and what not on the table at the coffee shop, and unless you are planning on asking them on a double date (both with you), then just ask if they want to go out for coffee one morning. Ask if it'd be okay with girl A if you brought another friend along. If she says yes, then ask girl B to join you and A.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    This really isn't difficult. They won't start making out and what not on the table at the coffee shop, and unless you are planning on asking them on a double date (both with you), then just ask if they want to go out for coffee one morning. Ask if it'd be okay with girl A if you brought another friend along. If she says yes, then ask girl B to join you and A.
    (Emphasis mine!)

Girls talk. And these girls (I think) already know each other!

Try this and I at least would think there was something weird going on and probably cancel.

I'm still a big proponent of what I said above. And I'm a normal girl really!!

EDIT: Just had another thought! Do you ever see these girls like after school or whatever? Why not just be standing chatting to them, and then say damn I'm so tired! I'm grabbing a coffee before I head home!! Guys wanna come?