View Poll Results: Do you play imaginary games?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 82.14%
  • No

5 17.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: imaginary games

Default imaginary games

So how many of you still play imaginary games with yourself of friends.

I play imaginary games with myself. Heh, I play imaginary games with my friends to. They don't always know about it. I have final bosses, rivals, all that good stuff. xD

Yeah, on my own. War themed ones, or fantasy. Usually involving imaginary friends too. (not that I don't have real ones, but you see what I mean)
    I hate to admit it, but there you go anyways.

Darkfinn

*raises hand*

A healthy imagination and fantasy life is a sign of an active brain. It's a good thing.

Monkey

I frequently day-dream my own conceived scenarios involving characters I've created or which I'm fond of. Definitely not something I'd share with my friends.

my friends and I shoot one another, and have wars. But were not A-Holes about it like "I hit you"... ..."no you didnt I dodged it!" so its awesome...

Pew pew pew!!!

Imaginary games? What counts as imaginary?

My friend or two in elementary school would run around pretending we were magical characters who could do whatever we wanted!

Of course, since then, it's pretty much narrowed down to myself making this terrible thing happen to me when I don't do something doable. Most popular is If I don't make it to the end of the hallway by the time the toilet is completely done flushing, a giant dragon made of water will come and eat me! Variations on the theme include If I don't make it into the next room by the time the sink completely drains one of those zombie guys from Zelda will attack me! and If I don't jump in the pool before I count to one hundred I'll bite myself!

It's kind of like pressing myself except it's just fun and for some reason I still believe myself.

xdeadx

Me when i'm by myself sometimes ^_^ Just get that urge I guess, and like just play =p

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    I frequently day-dream my own conceived scenarios involving characters I've created or which I'm fond of. Definitely not something I'd share with my friends.
    Basically this