Thread: Hey all!

Default Hey all!

Hi guys my name is Jake or jackie if im in baby girl mode (i think i prefer to be called Jackie for the most part but u decide) and I dont really want to get into my fantasies but I've been an infantilist/AB as far back as I can remember and I am a boy but not when I'm a baby. Jackie I guess you could say is my alter ego.

But my normal life, my life as Jake, I like music,art,cartoons(a part of Jackie I can't hide lol) philosophy,and discussing politics. I have 3 pugs which I love more than most people. I am going to college to study motion capture technology. I am an anarchist. No I'm not a bomb thrower or anything like that! And yes I will follow the rules because I am consenting to it. It simply means I think that we don't need rulers or officials to tell us what to do in life and blah blah blah this really isn't the forum to debate about this I just wanted to make myself clear. Uhhh..... thats I'll I can think of right now if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Hello Jack/Jackie. Don't feel bad about being an anarchist. I was one in college as well, and even was on an FBI interest list which was published in a magazine called Evergreen. I saw my name and everything. As you can guess, this was the late 60s, and I was out demonstrating against the Viet Nam war and for civil rights. So welcome from one of the oldest member. And yes, you could open up a thread on anarchy as a form of government. We talk about everything here. Right now there is a big discussion going on about teaching a class on the bible in Kentucky. Anything goes!

Hello Jake. Jackie. Jake-a-ma-jigger my fellow Michigander , welcome to ADISC. Nice to see someone in touch with their alter-ego, I suppose.

Your user name, though it is advisable not to use one based on the 'baby' theme, made me smile. I remember this Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampoo commercial a few years ago where a kid is running around telling other people in his family that they shouldn't be using the shampoo because they aren't the baby, and your namesake was the kid's last line in the ad. Don't know if that provided any of the inspiration, but just a thought.

Oh, and are you from Michigan, or just going to school here?
    Hope you enjoy your time, both on ADISC and in the state.

I did it from the dinosaurs theme, I used to sing it all the time! One of my all time favorite shows!
    Nope I was born and raised in Dearborn Michigan but I moved to Flat Rock about a year ago and I gotta say that I like Dearborn better.

Quote Originally Posted by imthebaby View Post
    I did it from the dinosaurs theme, I used to sing it all the time! One of my all time favorite shows!
    Nope I was born and raised in Dearborn Michigan but I moved to Flat Rock about a year ago and I gotta say that I like Dearborn better.
    Ack! How could I forget Dinosaurs? LOL, loved that show. They just don't make many shows of that quality, do they? Hehe, I still remember the "Looks like we're going to need another Timmy!" episode, where that crazy scientist running that TV show would have his child lab assistant mix chemicals that would cause an obvious explosion, while he hid behind some sort of protective shield. Just classic. One show that I can't find anymore though, even on late night cable .

Oh, and as for your hometown, cool. I'm born and raised in that "Y" town, near Ann Arbor. You know, the town with a giant 120 foot penis building, lol.

I haven't been to Dearborn much in my life, as my family is more from the Allen Park area. I have been to Flat Rock a couple times though. Did you go to high school there? I was in that school twice; once in middle school and again in high school. Both times for band festival/competition. Not bad, but I can see why you don't care for it much, lol.

There are several of us on here from the area (not too surprising, with our 5 million+ population, I guess). Keep posting, and you'll soon become a regular, opening the Regular's Forum up to you, where we have a members map. Always nice to see another local guy aboard.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope that you enjoy this site and our supportive community. Peace and Love

And if you do enjoy discussing about politics, then we do have several threads about a range of political topics in our Mature Topics subforum.

Oooh, another Michigander. Wasn't aware that Ypsilanti had a penis shaped building though. Been to Ann Arbor (which is where I'm taking classes now) much more than Ypsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    Wasn't aware that Ypsilanti had a penis shaped building though. Been to Ann Arbor (which is where I'm taking classes now) much more than Ypsi.
    Yeah, Ypsilanti has got a giant penis shaped building, our water tower, hehehe.

standard picture of tower
    a funny photo of it